Find out what our top picks for the Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo fixture are and where to find the top betting lines for the match.
Betting Lines and Betting Picks for the MLS Fixture
After extensively reviewing the Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo fixture, we came up with the following free betting picks. If you want to see more MLS betting lines and picks, you can visit our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -160
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Real Salt Lake to win @ +105
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -135
Keep in mind that all lines can change at any time, which means that you should double-check them before you finalize placing your bet. We got all of the lines above from the bookmaker BetMGM.
BTTS – Yes
Nine of the last ten games for Houston Dynamo ended with both teams scoring and seven of the last eight MLS fixtures for Real Salt Lake also were with a BTTS outcome. Four out of the five head-to-head games they had last ended with both Houston Dynamo and Real Salt Lake scoring.
Houston Dynamo has won only three of the last ten MLS fixtures they played. Although they drew most of the games and lost only three, it's still not a lot of wins. Real Salt Lake lost only two of the eight MLS matches they played.
Also, the last five head-to-head games between the teams ended with three wins for Real Salt Lake, who lost only one of the last five fixtures they hosted this season compared to Houston Dynamo, who haven't won a fixture away since the last five they traveled.
Four of the last five head-to-head games between Real Salt Lake and Houston Dynamo ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. For Houston Dynamo six out of the last ten MLS games ended with more than 2.5 total goals. Six out of the last eight MLS games ended the same for Real Salt Lake.
Match Preview and Essential News About the Match
While the result isn't certain, we believe that Real Salt Lake has the better chance to win even though right now they are a point behind Houston Dynamo in the Western Conference standings table. Both teams are healthy, so they will be facing each other with full squads.
This will be the first game they play against each other in 2021, so we can expect anything. We also expect many goals to be scored by both teams and on Sunday we will see if our assumptions were correct.
Important Questions and Answers About the Event
- Where will the game be played? – The match will be held at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah.
- Will any network stream the matches? – No, they won't. You can check and see if your bookmaker will provide live streaming for the event.
- Which bookmaker offers the top betting lines? – BetMGM offers some of the best MLS lines, currently.