21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out the Qatar vs USA CONCACAF Gold Cup semi-final and see what are the top three betting picks and predictions for the event. Stay informed about the Gold Cup odds for the upcoming final as well, by visiting our website.
Qatar vs USA: Our Predictions & Top Betting Picks
These are the top three betting picks we came up with regarding Qatar vs USA semi-final and the betting lines below are from BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -118
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – USA to win @ -110
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Over/Under Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +100
Remember to always double-check the betting lines because they could have changed by the time you place a bet.
Both Teams to Score – No
Only one of the last five fixtures for the USA national team ended with both teams scoring goals. For Qatar, three of the last five fixtures they played ended with clean sheets, so it's more than likely that the match will end with a clean sheet rather than both teams scoring.
Match Result – USA to Win
The USA national team is in perfect form with seven wins out of the last seven games they played. Qatar is playing in the Gold Cup for the first time as a guest and their form is admirable – they have won six out of the last seven games and only had one draw against Panama in their first match of the tournament.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
We believe that the match will end with more than 2.5 total goals scored because both teams are in great form and will put up a fight. Also, three of the last five matches for Qatar ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. For the USMNT, six of the last ten matches they played ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Match History & Statistics for Qatar vs USA
In the tables below you can see all the recent matches and scores for both teams, including the latest head-to-head results.
Final Preview & Latest News About the Fixture
Qatar and USA have never played against each other in any past competition, so it's going to be interesting to watch them play. USA is in perfect form and one of the favorites to win the tournament. After Mexico, the USA has the most CONCACAF Gold Cup titles (six, and the last one was in 2017).
Both teams are in perfect shape and there are no injured or suspended players on either side. If USA advances to the final, they will either face Mexico or Canada, whoever wins the other semi-final.
Common Questions & Answers About Qatar vs USA
- Which stadium will the match be hosted at? – The match will be played at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas.
- What time is the match going to start? – The match will kick off on the 30th of July at 01:30 CET.
- Will the match be streamed anywhere? – The match will be broadcasted on FS1, Univision, and TUDN.
- Who is the favorite to win? – Since Qatar is playing for the first time, USA has a better chance of winning.