Today, we will be discussing the Portland Timbers vs Inter Miami fixture this weekend and everything you should know about it, including top predictions, betting lines, and odds.
Top Portland Timbers vs Inter Miami Predictions & Odds
These are the three best betting picks for the upcoming Portland Timbers vs Inter Miami fixture this weekend.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -142
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Portland Timbers to win @ -166
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
All odds you see here are from BetMGM and they're subject to change. Before wagering makes sure to double-check your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
BTTS is a common outcome in Portland Timbers matches recently. Seven of the last ten matches they played ended with both teams scoring goals. We have seen Inter Miami have BTTS games also, but nowhere as much as the Timbers.
Match Result – Portland Timbers to Win
Portland Timbers’ form last month was outstanding with only two losses out of the last ten games they played in the tournament. They have climbed to a fourth position in the Western Conference table, while their opponents are in the mid-table region. Inter Miami has three losses out of the last five matches they played.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Portland Timbers are setting the line again with eighteen out of the twenty-seven games they played this season ending with over 2.5 total goals scored. Their average is 3.3 goals per match for the season, and four of the last five matches they played also ended that way. Inter Miami has also had a few high-scoring games recently – two of the last three matches they played ended with over 2.5 total goals.
Recent Match Histories & Statistics for Portland Timbers vs Inter Miami
Before betting on this match make sure you check out these statistics for both Portland Timbers and Inter Miami.
Our Final Opinion of the Fixture and Latest Injuries
Inter Miami is the underdog here not only because of their recent form, but they have less experience as a team compared to the Timbers. We expect Portland Timbers to continue their winning streak on Sunday and beat Inter Miami in their first head-to-head match between each other.
Three injured players won't make it this weekend for Inter Miami – Alvarado, Fray, and Jones. For Portland Timbers, there are two knee injuries and two tendon injuries currently. We don't think that will be a problem for them against Inter Miami, though.
Portland Timbers vs Inter Miami: Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the match going to be held? – Portland Timbers will host the match at Providence Park.
- When is the game going to begin? – The kick-off time of the fixture is 23:30 on the 3rd of October (Sunday).
- Where can I watch the match live? – Fox Deportes and Fox Sports 1 will broadcast the fixture in the USA. You can also watch it online via Fox Sports’ mobile app and website.
- Where can I find more MLS odds and free picks? – Check our website's latest articles to see more picks and predictions for all upcoming MLS matches