21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Panama and Mexico will be facing each other on the 9th of September, and we will dive into the latest team stats to find the best
Predictions & Free Picks for the Panama vs Mexico Qualifier
Let's go over our top betting picks for Panama vs Mexico match on Thursday, so you can be prepared before wagering.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -138
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -153
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +100
Odds from BetMGM are subject to change. Remember to always check them out before you place a bet.
Both Teams to Score – No
Four of the last five head-to-head matches between Panama and Mexico ended with clean sheets. Another reason we believe both teams won't score on Thursday is the fact that two of the last three fixtures that Mexico and Panama played ended without both teams scoring.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico won four of the last five matches they played, including the two matches in the North & Central America World Cup Qualifier group. This places them at the first position, for now, in the table with Panama two points behind them. Mexico also won four out of the last five matches they played against Panama.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Three of the last four head-to-head matches between Panama and Mexico ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Three of the last five matches for Mexico and four of the last five matches for Panama ended with over 2.5 total goals, as well.
Panama vs Mexico: Latest Statistics & Bookie Odds
In these tables, you can find the most recent statistics and match histories of both Panama and Mexico for their next match.
07/01/2021: Mexico vs Panama – 3:0
11/16/2019: Panama vs Mexico – 0:3
10/16/2019: Mexico vs Panama – 3:1
Panama vs Mexico: Preview, News & Qualification Info
Panama and Mexico have become the top two teams in the North & Central America World Cup Qualifiers table right now. After Thursday, we believe that Mexico will solidify its place at the top and be promoted 100% to the next round. Considering the performance of the other two favorites in this group (Canada and the United States), Mexico is doing perfectly and will most likely get promoted to the World Cup.
Panama, unfortunately, doesn't stand a chance considering that Mexico hasn't let them win a head-to-head match since 2013. There is also a high chance only one of the teams will score goals on Thursday.
Panama vs Mexico: Commonly Asked Questions
- Where can I find more North & Central America World Cup Qualifiers predictions? – You can check out the World Cup qualification articles we post days before each match on our website.
- When and where is the fixture going to be? – The fixture will be at Estadio Rommel Fernandez in Panama City, and it will start at 03:05 CET on Thursday.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the fixture? – In the USA, you can watch the game vis Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Paramount+, UNIVERSO, and Telemundo.