21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's go over the Panama vs Costa Rica North/Central America World Cup qualifier match, which will be on the 3rd of September (Friday). If you want to find more North/Central America World Cup odds, you can check out the latest articles on our website.
Top Picks and Predictions Regarding Panama vs Costa Rica
After going over the fixture, we have listed the top predictions and free picks we voted for below. If you want to see more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier odds, you will have to visit our latest articles.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +105
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Panama to win @ +210
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +140
All of the correct odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change, which means that you have to double-check them before wagering.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Four of the last five matches that Panama hosted against Costa Rica ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, three of the last five Panama home games ended with the same outcome.
Match Result – Panama to Win
Panama won or drew eight of the last ten matches they played, while their opponents Costa Rica lost or drew seven of the last ten games they played. Also, out of the last four head-to-head matches between the two teams Panama won three.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Four of the last five matches for Panama ended with over 2.5 total goals. Three of the last five away matches for Costa Rica also ended with the same goal outcome. Four of the last five times that Panama hosted a game against Costa Rica the match ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Recent Team Form & Bookmaker Odds for Panama vs Costa Rica
In the table below, we have put all the recent bookmaker odds and match histories for both teams, so you can make your conclusion about the match.
10.14.2020: Costa Rica vs Panama – 0:1
10.11.2020: Costa Rica vs Panama – 0:1
10.11.2017: Panama vs Costa Rica – 2:1
Fixture Review & Team News for Panama vs Costa Rica
In the match between Panama and Costa Rica, we believe that the favorite team in Panama. Our main reason is that they are in better form than their opponents and that the recent head-to-head fixtures between the two ended in favor of Panama.
We expect plenty of goals to be scored during the match on both sides, so it's going to be an interesting event. The chances of these teams advancing to the next level of the tournament isn't as big when they are in the same pool as the USA, Mexico, and Canada.
Popular Questions & Answers Regarding the Friday Match
- When and where is the fixture going to be? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Rommel Fernández Gutiérrez in Panama, and it will start at 03:05 CET on the 3rd of September.
- Who is the favorite in the match? – Bookmakers and us are on the same opinion that Panama is the favorite on Friday.
- Where can I watch the match in the USA? – The fixture will be broadcasted on Telemundo Deportes En Vivo and Paramount+.