Let's check out the Canadian Premier League fixture between Pacific and HFX Wanderers. It takes place on 26.06.2021.
Pacific vs HFX Wanderers: Top Picks and Lines
Below, you can check out what we came up with in terms of betting picks when it comes to the Pacific vs HFX Wanderers match. If you don't like our suggestion, or you want more Canadian Premier League betting picks to choose from, you can head over to our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -120
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – HFX Wanderers to win @ +120
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +105
Keep in mind that all the lines you see are subject to change, which means that before you finalize your bets, you have to double-check the lines on the bet slip. We got the betting lines directly from BetMGM's platform.
BTTS – Yes
Out of the last five times, these teams played against each other, four of the games ended with both of them scoring. Last season, HFX Wanderers had six out of ten BTTS games, and their opponents had the same number.
Judging by last season's form, with only three out of ten losses, we believe that HFX Wanderers will win against the Pacific unless they have trained well and surprise us this new season. For Pacific, 2020 has ended with four losses and two draws. After all, the HFX Wanderers have to make up for the last head-to-head with Pacific last season, and they will try harder.
Total Match Goals
The last two head-to-head games between Pacific and HFX Wanderers ended with more than 2.5 total goals. Also, 50% of Pacific's last ten games and 60% of HFX Wanderers’ last ten games ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Pacific vs HFX Wanderers: News and Player Injuries
There are no injured players on HFX Wanderers, which gives them the advantage at the start of this season compared to their opponents Pacific, who have two injured players, who were both injured recently and probably won't be back to play this season for a while.
Last season the HFX Wanderers ended the short season in second place with the only Forge ahead of them. Pacific ended last season at fourth place. The match between them will be interesting considering that three out of the last five head-to-head matches ended with a draw.
Pacific vs HFX Wanderers: Common Questions & Answers
- What time will the match begin and where will it be played? – The match will be at a neutral location (Investors Group Field in Winnipeg) and it will start at 23:00 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – One Soccer in Canada and One Soccer International is one option if you have a subscription. You can also watch it via Fox Soccer Plus if you have it. If not, you can see if your bookmaker will stream it.
- Where can I find the best lines for Pacific vs HFX Wanderers? – You can check BetMGM's prices for the match.