Let's take a look at the upcoming international friendly between Nicaragua and Cuba, which will be on the 14th of November. If you want to see more soccer picks, you should check out our website.
Latest Nicaragua vs Cuba Free Betting Picks, Lines, and Odds
These are the top free picks and betting lines for the upcoming friendly between Nicaragua and Cuba that our betting experts came up with.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -166
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Cuba to win @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -125
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. This means that you should double-check them before continuing.
Both Teams to Score – No
Even though there have been many high-scoring international friendlies involving Nicaragua or Cuba, we haven't seen that many BTTS games. Only one match out of the last five that Nicaragua and Cuba played ended with both teams scoring. Also, three of the last five head-to-head matches between the two teams ended with clean sheets.
Match Result – Cuba to Win
Cuba is our favorite in this international friendly because they won two of the last three head-to-head matches against Nicaragua since 2019. Also, Cuba is in better form than their opponents with three wins in the last four matches they played, while Nicaragua lost or drew three of the last four matches they played. If we look at Nicaragua's home games we will see only one win in the last five fixtures, while Cuba won three of the last five away games they traveled to.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
In plenty of recent matches involving Nicaragua and Cuba, we have seen a lot of high-scoring outcomes. That includes four of the last five matches played by Cuba and Nicaragua, which all ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last five matches between Nicaragua and Cuba ended with over 2.5 total goals.
Head-to-Head Data for Nicaragua vs Cuba on Sunday
In the table below, you can check out the most recent team forms and match histories between Nicaragua and Cuba.
Latest Preview & Team Injuries for Nicaragua vs Cuba
Nicaragua and Cuba's national teams have faced each other multiple times in the past, but in recent times Cuba seems to prevail. The two most recent fixtures they played together ended with a clean sheet and a win for Cuba.
Also, while we do expect a lot of goals, we don’t expect both teams to score during the match. But anything can happen in football, so we are prepared for all outcomes. We don't know of any injured or suspended players on either of the squads for Sunday.
Commonly Asked Questions Regarding Nicaragua vs Cuba
- When is the match going to begin? – The starting time of the match is 01:00 on the 14th of November.
- Where is the match going to be played? – Nicaragua will host the match at Nicaragua National Football Stadium in Managua.
- Where can I watch the match live? – Unfortunately, you can't watch the game live anywhere because it won't be broadcast. The only option is to watch it in person at the stadium if that is possible.