Let's check out the latest betting picks and lines for the New York City vs New England Revolution fixture on the 20th of June. If you want more MLS betting picks, you can head to our site.
Top New York City vs New England Revolution Betting Lines
Below, you can read more about our New York City vs New England Revolution betting picks and find out why exactly we chose these markets.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – New England Revolution to win @ 3.50
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Over/Under Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.25
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.53
The lines you see above are taken from BetMGM and we will advise you to double-check them before you place any wagers on the New York City vs New England Revolution fixture.
New England Revolution has won the last three fixtures they played in a row and has lost only one match in this MLS season. New York City on the other hand lost two and drew two matches in the 2021 MLS season. Also, New England Revolution won the last head-to-head they played against New York City last season.
Out of the eight MLS matches New England Revolution played this season, only three were with less than 2.5 total goals scored, and out of those three fixtures, they scored more than 2.5 goals per match only once. For New York City, there was only one case in the seven matches they played this season where they scored more than 2.5 goals in a match.
BTTS – Yes
The last time New York City and New England Revolution played against each other, they both scored goals. 50% out of New England Revolution's last eight games ended with both teams scoring and for New York City, five out of the last seven fixtures ended with a BTTS situation.
Match Preview for New York City vs New England Revolution
New England Revolution is not only in better form in the last five matches they played, but they will be playing without any injured players to speak of. Midfielder Luis Alberto Caicedo Mosquera has an abdominal strain, but he has been out for the entire season, so far.
New York City will be missing two midfielders – Gedion Zelalem is out with a muscle injury and Nicolas Brian Acevedo Tabarez received a red card suspension in the last fixture New York City played. Forward Heber is also out with a knee injury for the entire season.
Common Questions About New York City vs New England Revolution
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be hosted by New York City at Yankee Stadium in New York.
- What time will the match begin? – The match is scheduled to start at 01:30 CET.
- Who will be the referee for the event? – A. Chapman will be the referee for the match.
- Where could I watch the match? – You can watch the match on DAZN Deutsch, DAZN Italia, Freesports (UK), and Nova Sport 2 in the Czech Republic. You can also try and see if your bookmaker will stream the event or look for any online sports streaming services that offer MLS matches.