21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Find the top New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls betting tips in this article and see what else you should know about the fixture.
New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls: Top Betting Picks
In the list below, you can see our suggestions for the top New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls betting picks. If you want more MLS betting lines to wager on, you can head to our website and check out the latest articles page.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – New England Revolution to win @ -115
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +100
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -155
All betting lines were taken from BetMGM and are subject to change, so before you place any wagers double-check your bet slip.
New England Revolution lost only one MLS fixture out of the last nine they participated in this season. They also haven't lost a game in the last five fixtures they played, including the head-to-head against New York Red Bulls this season. New York Red Bulls lost 50% of the MLS fixtures they played this season, including the match against New England Revolution in May.
Three of the last four matches that the New England Revolution played against the New York Red Bulls ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored. For New England Revolution, only four out of the last nine matches ended with more than 2.5 total goals. For New York Red Bulls, four out of the last eight MLS matches ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored.
BTTS – Yes
Four out of the last five fixtures between New England Revolution and New York Red Bulls ended with both teams scoring, so it's highly likely the match on Thursday will also end with both of them scoring. For both teams, six out of the last ten fixtures they participated in (regardless of the tournament) ended with both clubs scoring.
Latest News and Injury Status for Both Teams
New England Revolution will miss only one midfielder due to an abdominal strain, but he has been missing since last season, so the team is used to playing without him by now. New York Red Bulls have two injured midfielders (Diarra & Long) and an injured defender (Andrew Gutman).
It will be tough for the Red Bulls to win considering they have the psychic disadvantage because of the last time they lost against New England Revolution, but it should be an interesting game, nonetheless.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Event
- What time will the match start exactly? – The match is scheduled to begin at 01:00 CET.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be played at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
- Who will be the referee for the match? – The referee for New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls will be R. Sibiga.
- Where can I watch the match? – Arena Sport in Croatia and DAZN Deutsch will be broadcasting the match. You can also check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match.