21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Get the top Nashville vs Montreal Impact betting lines from this article. You will also find useful information on the event, and if you want more MLS betting picks, feel free to visit our website. After 9 matches the difference between these two teams in the table is only 2 points. Nashville currently sits at 6 while Montreal occupies the 9th spot. What we can be sure is that the Canadian team will surely try to get into the Top 7 and claim a playoff berth.
Latest Free Picks and Betting Lines for the Match
Below, you can see the Nashville vs Montreal Impact MLS betting picks we chose after reviewing the data and statistics. We chose BetMGM's betting lines for these suggestions.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Nashville to win @ -165
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -120
Bear in mind that all betting lines are subject to change and you should double-check your bet slip before finalizing your wager.
Both Teams to Score
Only three out of the last nine Montreal Impact fixtures ended with both teams scoring. For Nashville, only four of the last nine fixtures ended in a BTTS situation. Three of the last four head-to-head fixtures between Nashville and Montreal Impact ended with a clean sheet.
Nashville won two out of the last three head-to-head games against Montreal Impact and lost only one of the last nine MLS games they played. Montreal Impact lost three out of the last six fixtures they played. Nashville hasn't lost a home game this season and they are two points ahead of Montreal Impact of the Eastern Conference table.
Five out of the last nine Nashville fixtures ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored. For Montreal Impact, only three out of the last nine games. Three of the last four head-to-head fixtures ended with less than 2.5 total goals.
Latest Injury News and Match Summary
Montreal Impact has fewer injured players than Nashville, in fact, they only have one injury to speak of – midfielder Ballou Tabla has a groin injury and hasn't played this season. Defender Zohran Bassong received a red card suspension in the last fixture against DC United and won't be playing on Sunday against Nashville.
Nashville has three injured players – forward Daniel Rios hasn't played this season due to a groin injury, forward Jhonder Cadiz is also out but he has an undisclosed illness and so far, he has only missed two fixtures. Forward Dominique Badji also missed only two fixtures, but his ankle injury will most likely keep him off the field for longer.
Top Questions & Answers About the Event
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be at Nissan Stadium in Nashville.
- What time will the match begin? – The Nashville vs Montreal Impact event will begin at 02:30 CET.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match? – We don’t know of any networks or streaming services that will broadcast the fixture.
- Will bookmakers stream the match? – Each bookmaker has a different live streaming schedule, so check out your bookie's website for more information.