Nashville will be facing Cincinnati and we have to go over the fixture and review it. You can find the top betting lines, betting picks, predictions, FAQs, and more.
Nashville vs Cincinnati: Betting Picks
Nashville vs Cincinnati's top betting picks are listed below and the betting lines we used came from the bookmaker platform BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -120
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Nashville to win @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -125
Keep in mind that you have to double-check all betting lines because they are subject to change. This means that after we post the article, we can't guarantee that the odds won't be different, so check them out.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
In five of the last six head-to-head games between Cincinnati and Nashville, there were goals scored by both teams. Six of the last ten games for Cincinnati ended with a BTTS outcome and for Nashville, 50% of the last ten games were “both teams to score.”
Match Result – Nashville to Win
Out of the last ten fixtures played by Nashville, they won or drew nine. Their opponents Cincinnati lost or drew 70% of the last ten games they played, including the game against Nashville at the beginning of the MLS season in April.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
The last four head-to-head games played between the teams ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. For Cincinnati, two of the last three fixtures played also ended with over 2.5 total goals and for Nashville, two of the last three matches played also ended that way.
Nashville vs Cincinnati: Match History
Below, we have presented you with the most recent statistics and form for both teams in the Nashville vs Cincinnati fixture.
18.04.2021: Nashville vs Cincinnati: 2-2
17.02.2020: Nashville vs Cincinnati: 3-1
20.10.2018: Cincinnati vs Nashville: 2-1
Nashville vs Cincinnati: Latest Injuries & News
For Nashville, forward Dominique Badji (ankle injury) and midfielder Anibal Godoy (muscle injury) won't be able to make it to Sunday's game because of injuries. Also, Canadian player Alistair Johnston and American player Walker Zimmerman have been called by their national teams to participate in the Gold Cup and won't be able to make it on Sunday.
Cincinnati has had the same three injured players for at least seven games – Zico Bailey (hip injury), Calvin Harris (knee injury), and Mikael van de Werff (hernia). From Cincinnati, two other players will be missing on Sunday because they have been called to participate in the Gold Cup, as well, and they are Costa Rican midfielders Allan Cruz and Ronald Matarrita.
Nashville vs Cincinnati: Prevalent Queries
- Where can I find more MLS odds & betting picks? – Our website provides regular updates, odds, and betting picks for all MLS matches.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The match will be played at Nissan Stadium in Nashville and it will start at 02:30 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – We don't know of any TV networks that will broadcast the fixture, but you can check with your bookmaker and see if they offer live streaming for it.