21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
If you want to see the latest Montreal vs Inter Miami match preview, news, top betting picks, and best betting lines, then continue reading our article. Montreal's playoff hopes are still alive and this home victory is a must. Can they pull it off – we think they can.
List of the Top Montreal vs Inter Miami Betting Picks
Our betting experts came up with these free betting picks after reviewing all the data related to the Montreal vs Inter Miami fixture. All the betting lines were taken from the bookmaker BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Montreal to win @ +130
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -118
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ +100
Please make sure that you double-check all odds before you finalize your bet slip because all betting lines are subject to change.
Montreal has won or drawn three of the last five fixtures they played, while Inter Miami lost four of the last five matches, they played. In the only two head-to-head matches, they played Montreal won against Inter Miami. We expect Montreal to win again, considering they lost only one home game this season.
Only one match in Montreal's last eight ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Inter Miami scored more than 2.5 goals in a match only once in the last ten games they played. The last time these teams faced each other in May, there were only two goals scored.
BTTS – No
For Montreal, only two of the last five fixtures ended with both teams scoring and for Inter Miami the same number of BTTS games were played out of the last five. In the two head-to-head games between Montreal and Inter Miami, one time both teams scored and one time there was a clean sheet.
Final Conclusion and Resent Match News
For Inter Miami there are only three injured players that won't make the match on Sunday – midfielder Sami Guediri, defender Ian Fray, and forward Robbie Robinson. For Montreal, defender Joel Waterman and forward Erik Hurtado have been out with hip injuries and won't make the match on Sunday. Also, it's questionable if goalkeeper Clement Diop will play in the match against Inter Miami, while midfielder Ballou Tabla hasn't played this season due to his groin injury.
We think that Montreal is in better form compared to Inter Miami and has a better shot at winning on Sunday, but nothing is certain in soccer, so we will just have to wait and see how things will go.
Popular Questions & Answers for Montreal vs Inter Miami
- When will the fixture start exactly? – The match is set to begin at 01:30 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – Saputo Stadium in Montreal will host the match.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match? – DAZN Italia, Nova Sport 1, Sky Sports Football, and DAZN Deutsch will stream the match.
- Can I watch the match via bookmaker live streaming? – Yes, you can but only if your bookmaker has the rights to stream the match.