Let's go over the Montreal vs Atlanta Utd fixture which will be on the 3rd of October this weekend. If you want to find more MLS predictions, you can check out our website's latest content.
Latest Betting Picks & Predictions for Montreal vs Atlanta Utd
These betting picks are our top suggestions for the upcoming Montreal vs Atlanta Utd fixture. If you are interested in more MLS odds and picks, visit our website's latest articles.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -166
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Atlanta Utd to win @ +210
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. Before betting on these make sure to double-check the odds via your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
The recent games between Montreal and Atlanta Utd have mostly ended with goals from both sides. Four of the last five head-to-head fixtures ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, three of the last five MLS matches for Montreal ended the same way.
Match Result – Atlanta Utd to Win
While Montreal's been falling, Atlanta Utd has been climbing the table steadily in recent fixtures. Atlanta Utd's recent games ended with four wins out of the last five fixtures they played, which earned them a place at the playoffs. Their opponents Montreal have been declining slowly because of the three losses they suffered in the last five fixtures.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Three of the last five fixtures for both Montreal and Atlanta Utd ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. That isn't the only reason we believe the game on Sunday would be a high-scoring one, though. Three of the last five head-to-head matches between the two teams also ended that way. Also, both teams have a season average of more than 2.5 goals per match, for now.
Match Statistics & Recent Team Forms for Sunday
In the section below, you can check out the latest statistics and bookmaker odds for Montreal vs Atlanta Utd on Sunday.
Latest Team Injuries, News & Preview for Montreal vs Atlanta Utd
This weekend Montreal won't be going as a full squad because three of their players are out of commission. Aljaz Struna is out with a calf injury since the start of this month and forward Mason Toye and midfielder Robert Thorkelsson have been missing for more than ten fixtures.
Atlanta Utd will also be missing a few players this weekend because of injuries. The interesting thing is that they are all midfielders – Amar Sejdic, Franco Ibarra, and Emerson Hyndman.
Common Questions Regarding Montreal vs Atlanta Utd
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can watch the fixture live at ESPN+, Bally Sports Southeast, and Bally Sports South in the USA. In Canada, you can watch the match via TVA Sports.
- When is the match going to start? – The kick-off time of the fixture is 01:00 on the 3rd of October.
- Which stadium is the match going to be played at? – The fixture will be played at Saputo Stadium in Montreal.