21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will give you our honest opinion about the upcoming Liga MX match between Monterrey and Pumas, in addition to the top betting picks for the match.
Our Predictions & Betting Picks for Sunday's Match
The list below is the top three betting picks we came up with regarding the Monterrey vs Pumas fixture and if you want to see more Liga MX odds, you can visit our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -111
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Monterrey to win @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -117
The betting lines in this article are from the bookmaker platform BetMGM and they could have changed by the time you read this, so double-check them before betting.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Seven of the last ten fixtures for Monterrey ended with both teams scoring goals. 50% of Pumas’ last ten matches also ended with a BTTS outcome, including two of the three away games that they played. So, it's likely that the game on Sunday will also end with both teams scoring goals.
Match Result – Monterrey to Win
Monterrey lost only one of the last eight matches they played and they also won two of the last four head-to-head matches against Pumas with the third ending in a draw. Also, all of the last five matches that Monterrey hosted against Pumas were won by Monterrey.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Only one of the last five matches for Monterrey ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Six of the last ten fixtures for Pumas ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. All of the last five head-to-head matches between Monterrey and Pumas ended with under 2.5 total goals scored.
Monterrey vs Pumas: Team Form and Recent Scores
All the recent scores and teams’ statistics can be found in these tables below, so check them out before betting.
Monterrey vs Unam Pumas Head to Head Monterrey Last 5 Unam Pumas Last 5
2 - 0 1 - 0 1 - 1 1 - 0 2 - 0 2 - 2 0 - 4 0 - 0 1 - 1 0 - 0 1 - 2 1 - 3 5 - 0 0 - 1 0 - 1
Monterrey vs Unam Pumas
Head to Head
Monterrey vs Pumas: Top News & Recent Injuries
Monterrey and Pumas face each other regularly and this time they won't be playing with full squads. Monterrey's defender Edson Gutierrez received a red card suspension in their last fixture against Puebla, so he won't join the match on Sunday.
Pumas will be playing with a full squad, but we don't think it will be enough to win against Monterrey. There is also a high chance that the match will end without any goals scored. We can only wait and see if our predictions will come true on Sunday.
Important Questions About Monterrey vs Pumas
- When is the match going to start? – The fixture will begin at 04:00 CET on the 1st of August.
- Where is the match going to be played? – Monterrey will host the match on Estadio BBVA Bancomer.
- Where can I watch the match? – You can watch the match on Fantiz Mexico, FOX Sports 2 Cono Norte, ESPN Deportes+, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, and the Fox Sports App.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – You can find the top Monterrey vs Pumas betting lines on the BetMGM bookmaker platform.