Minnesota Utd will be facing San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday and in this article, we will go over the top betting picks and odds for the fixture. San Jose is coming off 7 consecutive matches without a victory. To be honest, it will be quite hard for them to snag a victory on the road in Minnesota. Where do we see value in the betting markets? We'll tell you below.
Minnesota Utd vs San Jose Earthquakes – Lines and Picks
Let's check out these free betting tips for the Minnesota Utd vs San Jose Earthquakes match and see if you like any of them. We got the betting lines directly from BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Minnesota Utd to win @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -139
All of the betting lines you see above are subject to change, which means that you have to check them out before you finish placing the bets.
Minnesota Utd won or drew the last six games they played compared to San Jose Earthquakes who lost six of the last seven fixtures they participated in. Four of the last five head-to-head games between Minnesota Utd and San Jose Earthquakes ended with a win for Minnesota Utd.
All five of the last fixtures between Minnesota Utd and San Jose Earthquakes ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, 60% of San Jose Earthquakes’ last ten games were with a total number of goals over 2.5 per match.
BTTS – Yes
Four of the last five matches between Minnesota Utd and San Jose Earthquakes ended with both teams scoring goals. 50% of San Jose Earthquakes’ last ten games and 40% of Minnesota Utd's last ten games also ended with both teams scoring.
Minnesota Utd vs San Jose Earthquakes: Final Preview
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently the team with the worst form in the last five games with four losses and a draw. Minnesota Utd is the team with the best form in the last five fixtures with three wins and two draws. We think that it's a no-brainer to give three points to Minnesota, especially if both teams keep up their recent form on Sunday.
San Jose Earthquakes have only one reported injury – forward Carlos Fierro has been out with a thigh injury for the last two fixtures and we don't know when he will be back on the pitch. For San Jose Earthquakes, defender Ike Opara has been injured the whole season, and won't make the game, as well.
Minnesota Utd vs San Jose Earthquakes: FAQs
- Where can I find more free MLS betting picks? – You can check out our website and the latest articles we posted there regarding Major League Soccer.
- When and where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Allianz Field in Minnesota and it will begin at 02:00 CET.
- Will any TV networks broadcast the game? – We don't know of any networks that will broadcast the game, but you can check with your bookmaker or any local TV network.