In this article, we will go over the Minnesota Utd vs Portland Timbers' upcoming fixture, which will be on the 25ht of July. If you want to see more MLS betting picks, check us out on our site.
Top Betting Picks and Predictions for the Sunday Match
Our MLS betting experts came up with the following betting picks for the Minnesota Utd vs Portland Timbers fixture.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -181
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Minnesota Utd to win @ -115
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -175
The odds are from BetMGM and you should double-check them because they can change at any time.
Both Teams to Score
Three of the last five matches between Minnesota Utd and Portland Timbers ended with both teams scoring goals. For Portland Timbers, three of the last five away games they played ended with both teams scoring goals, so, likely, this match will also end with a BTTS outcome.
Four of the last five matches between Portland Timbers and Minnesota Utd ended with a win for the Loons. Also, eight of the last ten fixtures that Minnesota Utd played, ended with wins or draws. Three of the last five matches ended without a win.
Total Match Goals
Seven of the last ten matches for Portland Timbers ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. In the last five games they played against Minnesota Utd, three of them were with a score over 2.5 total goals. In three of the last four games when Minnesota Utd hosted a match against the Timbers, the games ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Head-to-Head Statistics and Data About the Teams
These are the latest Minnesota Utd vs Portland Timbers statistics and head-to-head data.
27.06.2021: Portland Timbers vs Minnesota Utd: 0-1
02.03.2020: Portland Timbers vs Minnesota Utd: 1-3
20.02.2020: Portland Timbers vs Minnesota Utd: 2-4
Recent Injuries & Team News About the Fixture
When it comes to injuries, Minnesota Utd has the upper hand because they will only miss defender Michael Boxall who is out with a thigh injury since the beginning of this month.
Portland Timbers have a total of four injured players that won't make it to the match against the Loons on Sunday. Three of the injured are forwards – Ismaila Jome who is out with an Achilles tendon injury, Andy Polo, and Jaroslaw Niezgoda who both have knee injuries. The fourth injured player is goalkeeper Jeff Attinella who is out since May.
Right now, Minnesota Utd is one point behind the Portland Timbers in the Western Conference table, but they have the chance to climb to the fifth position if they win on Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Match
- What time is the match going to start? – The match will start at 02:00 CET on the 25th of July.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The match will be played at Allianz Field in Minnesota.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match? – Only CMore Fotboll in Sweden will be broadcasting the match, but you can watch it via your bookmaker's live streaming service if they offer it and it's on the schedule.