Nashville vs Minnesota United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 12/08/2023

Nashville SC
12/08/23 - 01:30

Finished

5

-

0

Minnesota United FC

Nashville SC - Minnesota United FC

Leagues Cup - Geodis Park

3rd Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Nashville vs Minnesota United Predictions and Betting Lines

The Leagues Cup games keep on coming, with Nashville and Minnesota United locking horns at GEODIS Park on the 12th of August. Find out who the favorite to win is, according to Football Whispers’ experts and their Nashville vs Minnesota United betting tips.

Draw

  • Two of Minnesota United’s four Leagues Cup games ended without victors.
  • Nashville as well recorded two draws in four Leagues Cup matches.
  • Two of the three official games between the two sides ended with the two teams sharing the spoils.

BTTS

  • In three of Minnesota United’s last four games, we saw goals galore.
  • Four of Minnesota United’s previous five outings in all tournaments ended in goals galore.
  • We saw BTTS in all four of Nashville’s events in the Leagues Cup this season.

Nashville vs Minnesota United Odds and Head-to-Head Statistics

We present you with these graphics, containing valuable information regarding the Nashville vs Minnesota United head-to-head statistics. Make sure to make the most out of them.

Head to Head

15/08/22

USA MLS USA

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

1

2

05/03/22

USA MLS USA

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

1

1

07/10/20

USA MLS USA

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

0

0

Last Five - Nashville SC

25/02/24

USA MLS USA

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

0

0

D

23/02/24

CONCACAF Champions League CCL

Moca FC

Moca FC

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

0

3

W

15/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Memphis 901 FC

Memphis 901 FC

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

1

1

D

07/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

Birmingham Legion FC

Birmingham Legion FC

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

2

3

W

07/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Birmingham Legion FC

Birmingham Legion FC

Nashville SC

Nashville SC

2

3

W

Last Five - Minnesota United FC

25/02/24

USA MLS USA

Austin FC

Austin FC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

1

2

W

17/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Charlotte FC

Charlotte FC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

0

0

D

14/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

4

0

L

10/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

Phoenix Rising FC

Phoenix Rising FC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

1

2

W

10/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Phoenix Rising FC

Phoenix Rising FC

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC

1

2

W

Nashville odds: -125 – 54.0%

Draw odds: +280 – 25.0%

Minnesota United odds: +300 – 21.0%

As you see from our odds section, Nashville are considered the expected winners at -125. Coach Gary Smith’s boys have a 54.0% win probability ahead of Saturday’s clash, while Minnesota United’s odds at +300 barely amount to a 21.0% chance of securing a much-needed win. We still believe the two teams are evenly matched, so a draw at +280 (25.0% probability) seems quite plausible.

Nashville vs Minnesota United Lineups & Team News

Nashville

The match versus Club America on Wednesday had fans sitting on the edge of their seats throughout the entire 90 minutes of play. The Eagles bagged a 94th-minute goal after a penalty was awarded. Everything seems to be leading to a Club America win only for Sam Surridge to score a last-second equalizer, dragging Nashville to the penalty roulette where they eventually emerged victoriously.

Predicted lineup – Willis (GK), Lovitz, MacNaughton, Zimmerman, Moore, Picault, Davis, Godoy, Muyl, Bunbury & Mukhtar

Minnesota United

Similar to Nashville, Minnesota United had to suffer to reach the Leagues Cup’s quarter-finals. Toluca and Minnesota United settled their differences via a penalty roulette that said it’s coach Adrian Heath’s boys who deserve to advance to the next stage, which only boosts our Nashville vs Minnesota United predictions even further.

Predicted lineup – Clair (GK), Rosales, Tapias, Boxall, Taylor, Trapp, Bristow, Reynoso, Fragapane, Hlongwane & Pukki

Player to Watch: Bongokuhle Hlongwane

Bongokuhle Hlongwane is Minnesota United’s top scorer in the 2023 Major League Soccer campaign thus far. He even scored in the 32nd minute of the game against much-admired Toluca on Wednesday. Hlongwane is the kind of winger that can do it all, and it’d be quite surprising to see coach Heath bench his top player this season. We hope to see the best version of Bongokuhle Hlongwane on Saturday, as our Nashville vs Minnesota United predictions depend on it.

Starting Lineups

Nashville SC

Nashville SC
4-3-3
30
Elliot Panicco
us
18
Shaq Moore
us
3
Lukas MacNaughton
ca
25
Walker Zimmerman
us
2
Daniel Lovitz
us
6
Dax McCarty
us
19
Alex Muyl
us
27
Brian Anunga
cm
14
Jacob Shaffelburg
ca
10
Hany Mukhtar
de
12
Teal Bunbury
us
Substitutes
16
Laurence Wyke
gb
23
Taylor Washington
us
67
Ben Martino
us
9
Sam Surridge
gb
11
Ethan Zubak
us
54
Sean Davis
us
22
Josh Bauer
us
7
Fafa Picault
ht
20
Anibal Godoy
pa
5
Jack Maher
us
26
Luke Haakenson
us

Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC
4-2-3-1
97
Dayne St. Clair
ca
27
D.J. Taylor
us
15
Michael Boxall
nz
4
Miguel Tapias
mx
8
Joseph Rosales
hn
20
Wil Trapp
us
5
Ethan Bristow
gb
21
Bongokuhle Hlongwane
za
10
Emanuel Reynoso
ar
7
Franco Fragapane
ar
22
Teemu Pukki
fi
Substitutes
14
Brent Kallman
us
3
Zarek Valentin
pr
18
Ismael Tajouri-Shradi
at
12
Bakaye Dibassy
fr
1
Clinton Irwin
us
11
Sang-bin Jeong
kr
28
Mender Garcia
co
13
Eric Dick
us
42
Emmanuel Iwe
us

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Nashville vs Minnesota United Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.