21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out the upcoming World Cup Qualifier between Mexico and Canada. If you want to see more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier odds, you can check out our website for the latest content.
Mexico vs Canada: Betting Picks, Lines, and Predictions
Below, you can check out the latest betting lines and picks for upcoming Mexico vs Canada fixture this week.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +115
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +100
The odds here are all from BetMGM and are subject to change. Make sure to check your bet slip before confirming.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
For both Mexico and Canada, two of the last three qualifiers they played in the CONCACAF group ended with both teams scoring. Also, two of the last three head-to-head games between these teams ended that way.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico has proved that they are better than Canada in the head-to-head history between them this century. Canada hasn't won a game against Mexico since 1976, which is a very long time. Also, Mexico is currently heading the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier table with seven points.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Even though we haven't seen many goals in the qualifiers that Mexico and Canada played recently, we took a look at the head-to-head games and found the opposite. Five of the last seven matches that Mexico and Canada played against each other ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Mexico vs Canada: Match Statistics & Latest Odds
In these tables, you can check out the latest Mexico vs Canada head-to-head statistics and form.
07.30.2021: Mexico vs Canada – 2:1
06.20.2019: Mexico vs Canada – 3:1
03:30.2016: Mexico vs Canada – 2:0
Mexico vs Canada: Our Final Prediction & Team News
Mexico and Canada are two of the top teams in the CONCACAF group and we expect them both to get promoted to the World Cup. When it comes to playing against each other, we will place our eggs in Mexico's basket because they have proven time and time again that beating Canada is easy for them. Even the match they played a few months ago, ended in Mexico's favor.
We don't know of any injured players on either Mexico's or Canada's squads, so they will both play at 100% on Friday. We also think that the game will end with multiple goals scored on both sides of the pitch, so we are in for an interesting event.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Mexico vs Canada
- Where can I watch the match live? – In the USA, the match will be streamed via TUDN USA, Univision NOW, Paramount+, and Univision. In Canada, check out Sportsnet's networks and OnceSoccer. In Mexico, you can also watch it on Blim TV, Azteca7, etc.
- Can you recommend more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier betting picks? – Yes, we upload predictions and picks for all upcoming CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Azteca, and it will start at 03:40 on Friday.