Let's check out the Los Angeles vs Dallas MLS fixture, which will be on the 25th of June (Friday). If you want to see more MLS betting lines, visit our website for the latest ones. Here are the betting markets where our team sees the most value.
Our Top Free Picks & Lines for the Match
Below, you can see the top three betting picks for the Los Angeles vs Dallas fixture. We got the top betting lines from the bookmaker BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Los Angeles to win @ -238
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +160
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -166
All betting lines are subject to change. Before you place any bets, we recommend that you check the lines on the bet slip because they might have changed.
Dallas lost the only three away games they played this season, and now they are facing Los Angeles who have only one loss at home in the last five MLS games they played there.
50% of Dallas’ last eight games ended with less than 2.5 total goals, and for Los Angeles, only three of the last five fixtures ended with more than 2.5 total goals. The last time these teams faced each other there were more than 2.5 total goals.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Six out of the last eight fixtures for Los Angeles ended with both teams scoring and Dallas has had five BTTS situations in the last eight MLS games played. When playing against each other both teams have scored during a single game on four of the last five occasions they met.
Los Angeles vs Dallas: Short Match Preview
Dallas has two injured players who won't make the Friday match against Los Angeles. Goalkeeper Kyle Zobeck is out with a muscle injury and hasn't played this season, yet. Defender Matt Hedges is out with a hip injury for the last two games and won't make the match on Friday.
Los Angeles also has two injuries – defender Erik Duenas hasn't played this season and forward Kwadwo Opoku has been out the last four games and won't make the game, as well.
Although Los Angeles and Dallas’ recent form is lacking, Los Angeles is in slightly better form and they are also two points ahead of Dallas in the Western Conference rankings. The Friday match is going to be interesting especially because the last two matches between the teams ended in draws.
FAQs Regarding Los Angeles vs Dallas
- What time will the fixture start? – The game is going to begin at 04:30 CET.
- Will I be able to watch the match online? – Freesports in the UK, CMore Fotboll in Sweden and DAZN Deutsch will be streaming the match. Another streaming option is an online platform, which offers MLS fixtures or you can check your bookmaker's streaming schedule.
- Where will the match be played? – The fixture will be hosted by Los Angeles FC at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles.