Let's find out the top LA Galaxy vs Sporting Kansas City betting picks and tips for the fixture on Monday. If you are interested in looking at more MLS betting lines, you can check out our website where we post other predictions. The two teams currently hold the 3rd and the 2nd seed in the west and both will attack the 1st seed for sure.
Top Picks for LA Galaxy vs Sporting Kansas City
Check out these top three betting picks for the LA Galaxy vs Sporting Kansas City fixture on Monday. The betting lines you see below are directly from the BetMGM bookmaker platform.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -222
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -188
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Final Result – Sporting Kansas City to win @ +150
Please remember to check the betting lines before you place the bets because they can change at any time and might be different by the time you place the wagers.
BTTS – Yes
Eight of the last ten games for Sporting Kansas City and six of the last ten fixtures for LA Galaxy ended with both teams scoring. Three of the last head-to-head fixtures hosted by LA Galaxy against Sporting Kansas City also ended with both teams scoring.
Total Goals Scored
Eight of the last ten fixtures for LA Galaxy ended with a score over 2.5 total goals. For Sporting Kansas City, also eight of the last ten games they played ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Three of the last five games between LA Galaxy and Sporting Kansas City that were hosted by LA Galaxy ended with more than 2.5 total goals.
Sporting Kansas City is two points ahead of LA Galaxy in the Western Conference table and they lost only one fixture in the last five they played. LA Galaxy lost two games out of the last five they participated in and they lost the last head-to-head between the teams, which was a friendly match between the clubs in April this year.
Final Match Preview and Injuries for the Event
LA Galaxy will be missing defender Daniel Steres because of a muscle injury he sustained in June. Defender Derrick Williams has been suspended for the last four fixtures because of a red card and he won’t play against Sporting Kansas City on Monday.
Sporting Kansas City will be missing two midfielders and a goalkeeper because of various injuries on Monday. Defenders Gadi Kinda and Remi Walter have been injured only for several fixtures and goalkeeper Kendall McIntosh hasn't even played this season.
Questions & Answers for LA Galaxy vs Sporting Kansas City
- Which city and stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be played at Dignity Health Sports Park on the campus of CSU in Carson, California.
- What time will the match begin? – The fixture is scheduled to start at 04:30 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – Your bookmaker might offer live streaming of the event but also DAZN Italia, Voyo, CMore Fotboll, Freesports in the UK, and DAZN Deutsch will be broadcasting the event.