21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this fixture, we will focus on the upcoming LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd fixture, which will be played on the 8th of November next week. If you want to see more MLS predictions and free picks, check out our website.
Top Free Betting Picks and Lines for Monday's MLS Match
Below, you can check out the most recent predictions and free picks for the LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd match next week.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -181
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Minnesota Utd to win @ +230
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -166
These odds are all from BetMGM and are correct at the time of writing. Make sure to double-check them before continuing because they are also subject to change.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
We have seen plenty of instances with a BTTS outcome involving one or both of these two teams. For example, three of the last four matches for LA Galaxy and four of the last five matches for Minnesota Utd ended with a BTTS outcome. Also, two of the only three times LA Galaxy hosted a match against Minnesota Utd, the match ended the same way.
Match Result – Minnesota Utd to Win
Minnesota Utd has proved themselves against LA Galaxy recently with a win during their last match in September. Also, they lost only one of the last five matches they played, while LA Galaxy lost or drew three of their latest five matches.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
LA Galaxy is one of the teams with more “over 2.5 total goals” games this season with twenty-one of the thirty-three games they played ending that way. Also, three of the last five matches between LA Galaxy and Minnesota Utd ended similarly. Not to mention that even Minnesota Utd, who is at the bottom of the table when it comes to goals has more than 2.5 total goals in three of the last five matches they played in the MLS.
Match Statistics and Bookmaker Odds for LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd
In these tables, you can check out the latest LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd match histories and recent bookie odds.
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United FC Head to Head LA Galaxy Last 5 Minnesota United FC Last 5
3 - 3 3 - 0 0 - 1 1 - 2 0 - 0 1 - 3 2 - 3 0 - 1 1 - 0 1 - 0 3 - 1 2 - 1 0 - 1 2 - 0 3 - 0
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United FC
Head to Head
Minnesota United FC
Latest Injury News & Match Preview for the Upcoming Match
Both LA Galaxy and Minnesota Utd are lucky when it comes to injuries because all of their players are healed up and on Monday, they will be playing at 100%. When it comes to the outcome of the match, we are betting on a high-scoring match because of the recent games for both teams and a win for Minnesota Utd.
Prevalent Questions & Answers for LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be hosted by LA Galaxy at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson.
- What time is the match going to begin? – The fixture will start at exactly 00:00 on the 8th of November.
- Where can I watch the match live? – In the USA, Fox Sports 1, FOX Deportes, and Spectrum SportsNet will broadcast the match. You can also watch it online via Fox Sports’ mobile app and website.