21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Here, we will go over the top predictions and free betting picks for the upcoming North/Central America World Cup Qualifier between Jamaica and Panama.
Top Jamaica vs Panama Predictions & Picks for Monday
In the list below, you can check out the most recent betting lines and top predictions for the Jamaica vs Panama fixture next week.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -142
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Panama to win @ +350
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -153
Odds from BetMGM are subject to change. They are also correct at the time of writing but check them out before wagering on the platform.
Both Teams to Score – No
Three of the last five matches for Jamaica ended with clean sheets. Also, three of the last five away fixtures for Panama ended the same way. In addition to that, four of the last five head-to-head matches between Panama and Jamaica ended without both teams scoring goals.
Match Result – Panama to Win
Two of the last three head-to-head matches between Jamaica and Panama ended in favor of Los Canaleros. Also, Panama lost only two of the last ten matches they played, while Jamaica lost six of the last ten fixtures they participated in, including the last World Cup qualifier against Mexico.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
The last five head-to-head matches between Jamaica and Panama, all ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. Panama's last two World Cup matches, including the one they played against Costa Rica at this stage, ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals.
Head-to-Head Stats & Recent Match Histories for Jamaica vs Panama
In the tables below, you can see the most recent matches and scores for both teams, including the head-to-head data.
07/01/2019: Jamaica vs Panama – 1:0
09/03/2016: Panama vs Jamaica – 2:0
11/14/2015: Jamaica vs Panama – 0:2
Jamaica vs Panama: Match Preview & Latest Team News
After the first matches were played by all teams in the North/Central America World Cup Qualifier group, Panama and Jamaica are at the bottom of the table. Judging by the recent matches both teams played in and outside of the World Cup Qualifiers, we believe that Panama is in better form than Jamaica. Both teams will be playing at 100% because there are no injuries or suspensions on either side.
Although most CONCACAF national team matches (across tournaments) tend to end with over 2.5 total goals scored. We believe that this time there won't be that many goals considering that for now, both teams scored fewer than 2.5 goals in the one match they played. Their head-to-head history also suggests that there won't be that many goals scored on Monday.
Popular Questions & Answers Regarding the Fixture
- Where can I find more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier odds? – You can check out the rest of our World Cup Qualifier posts on our site.
- Where is the venue for the fixture? – The match will be played at Independence Park in Kingston.
- What time is the match going to begin? – The match will start at 00:00 CET this Monday.
- Where can I watch the fixture? – In the USA, you can watch the match via Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Centro America TV, and Paramount+.