21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out Honduras vs United States match to find the best betting picks and lines for the Thursday event. If you want to see more North & Central America World Cup Qualifier odds, you can check out our latest articles.
Honduras vs United States: Latest Lines, Picks, and Predictions
Here are the top free picks and betting lines for Honduras vs United States match on Thursday.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -153
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – United States to win @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -128
The odds we used are from BetMGM and subject to change, so make sure to check them out via your bet slip or bookmaker platform before placing these wagers.
Both Teams to Score – No
Three of the last five matches for Honduras and four of the last five matches for the United States ended with clean sheets. Two out of the last three times Honduras and the USMNT played against each other, the matches ended with clean sheets.
Match Result – United States to Win
The USMNT has won or drew the last seven head-to-head matches against Honduras. To give you a clearer picture, Honduras hasn't won a game against the USMNT since 2013. Also, Honduras lost or drew four of the last five matches they played, while the USMNT hasn't lost a match since May this year.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Seven of the last ten matches for the USMNT ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. Three of the last five home games for Honduras also ended that way. Three of the last five head-to-head matches between Honduras and the United States also ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals.
Recent Match Histories for Thursday's World Cup Qualifier
In the tables below, you can check out Honduras and USMNT's most recent match histories and statistics.
06/04/2021: Honduras vs United States – 0:1
09/06/2017: Honduras vs United States – 1:1
03/25/2017: United States vs Honduras – 6:0
Commonly Asked Questions About the Match This Week
- Where in the USA can I watch the match live? – UNIVERSO, UNIVERSO NOW, Paramount+, and Telemundo Deportes En Vivo will broadcast the fixture stateside.
- What time is the match going to begin? – The fixture will start at 04:05 CET.
- Which stadium is the match going to be played on? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano in San Pedro Sula.