Today, the next North/Central America World Cup Qualifier on our schedule is Honduras vs Jamaica. You can see the most popular betting picks and top predictions for the Thursday fixture below.
Latest Honduras vs Jamaica Odds, Picks, and Predictions
We went through Honduras vs Jamaica fixtures and came up with these betting picks and lines for the match on Thursday.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -188
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Honduras to win @ -105
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -192
The odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change, so make sure you double-check them before wagering. If you want to see more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier odds, you can check out our latest articles.
Both Teams to Score – No
Most of the qualifiers Honduras and Jamaica played ended without both teams scoring goals, including some of the draws. That being said, four of the last five times Honduras hosted a match against Jamaica the games also ended with clean sheets.
Match Result – Honduras to Win
Both Honduras and Jamaica are at the bottom of the table and haven't won a single qualifier, so far. The only difference is that Honduras won only two of the last five games they hosted, while Jamaica lost four of the last five away games they traveled to. Also, in the last five head-to-head games between the two teams, Honduras won three of them.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Plenty of times when Honduras hosted a match against Jamaica, it ended on the low-scoring spectrum. Specifically, four of the last five times Jamaica traveled to San Pedro Sula, the matches ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals. Also, for both teams, three of the last five qualifiers they played ended with under 2.5 total goals scored.
Honduras vs Jamaica: Top Bookmaker Odds & Recent Team Form
In these tables, you can check out the most recent match histories and scores for Honduras vs Jamaica.
06/18/2019: Jamaica vs Honduras – 3:2
02/17/2017: Honduras vs Jamaica – 0:1
10/16/2013: Jamaica vs Honduras – 2:2
Final Prediction & Preview for Thursday's Honduras vs Jamaica
We aren't expecting the win for either team to result in a change in the rankings or a chance for a promotion. That being said Honduras has a better chance of winning the match and if they do, they will claim three points, which will make their total – six points thus far. Honduras has done better at home both recently and when they played against Jamaica in particular. In our opinion, Jamaica has been the worst team of all this season with only two points, so far.
Prevalent Q&As for Honduras vs Jamaica Qualifier
- When and where is the match going to be? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano in San Pedro Sula, and it will kick off at exactly 02:05 on Thursday.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the fixture? – The match will be broadcasted in the USA via Telemundo Deportes En Vivo and Paramount+.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this match? – We recommend BetMGM for this and all other North/Central America World Cup Qualifiers.