21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Honduras will be facing Costa Rica on Friday as a part of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers. In this article, you can find the latest betting information on this particular fixture.
Top Betting Lines & Picks for Honduras vs Costa Rica
These are the top three betting picks and predictions for upcoming Honduras vs Costa Rica fixture at the end of this week.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +130
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Tie @ +195
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -140
All odds are from the BetMGM bookmaker platform and are correct at the time of writing. Before wagering, make sure to check out your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
In the recent games between the two teams, there have mostly been BTTS games. Four of the last five matches between them ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, two of the last three games for Honduras and Costa Rica’s last fixture ended that way.
Match Result – Tie
When these two teams played recently, we haven't seen a clear winner emerge. Four of the last five matches that they played against each other ended with a draw. Both of them have had two draws in the last three qualifiers that they played. The match this week will most likely end without a winner, like the majority of the teams’ recent games.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Despite seeing goals from both sides in Honduras and Costa Rica's recent matches, we don't think more than 2.5 total goals will be scored on Friday. Four of the last five matches that Honduras and Costa Rica played against each other ended with under 2.5 total goals. Also, the last five matches for Costa Rica and three of the last five games for Honduras ended that way.
Head-to-Head Data & Stats for Honduras vs Costa Rica
These are the top statistics and data for upcoming Honduras vs Costa Rica match. You can also check out the latest bookmaker odds below.
06/07/2021: Honduras vs Costa Rica – 2:2
10/08/2017: Costa Rica vs Honduras – 1:1
07/08/2017: Honduras vs Costa Rica – 0:1
Will Any of the Teams Get Enough Points for Promotion?
Honduras and Costa Rica are both in the middle region of the CONCACAF qualifying group, but if they continue to play like this, they won't make it to the promotion region. We expect the game on Friday to end with a draw mainly because that has been the most common outcome in most of the teams’ games recently.
Commonly Asked Questions About Honduras vs Costa Rica
- Where can I find more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier predictions? – Check out the latest articles we post for all upcoming qualifiers for the region.
- When is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at 02:05 on the 8th of October.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano in San Pedro Sula.
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can watch the fixture live via Paramount+, Centro America TV, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Universo, and Universo NOW.