21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Below, you can see the details around the Guatemala vs Mexico fixture and also our top three betting picks for the match. If you want to see more CONCACAF Gold Cup betting picks, check out our website.
For this match, all the betting info can be found below. We have looked at all the possible betting markets and have located good value in three of them. Check out our analysis.
CONCACAF Gold Cup Guatemala vs Mexico Picks
These are top Guatemala vs Mexico betting picks for the CONCACAF Gold Cup Group A match, which will be on the 15th of July.
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -300
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -238
All the betting lines above come from BetMGM, but the odds can change at any time, so be sure to check them out on your bet slip before finalizing your wagers.
Match Result – Mexico to win
Mexico won three of the last five fixtures against Guatemala, they also won or drew four of the last five fixtures they played in. Guatemala lost or drew four of the last five matches they played. Mexico has also won the Gold Cup the most times, since the start of the tournament, so they are a favorite.
Both Teams to Score – No
In the last five head-to-head fixtures, there was only a BTTS situation once, and for Mexico, four of the last five matches played ended without both teams scoring. Out of Guatemala's last five matches, there was also only one match with a BTTS situation.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 goals
Three of the last five fixtures for Mexico ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, when playing against Guatemala, there were more than 2.5 total goals scored on three of the last five occasions. For Guatemala, two of the last three matches ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Guatemala vs Mexico: Final Conclusion
Considering that Mexico is the team with the most CONCACAF Gold Cup titles under their belt, and their recent form is amazing compared to Guatemala's we think that they will win in the match on Thursday.
Guatemala will be facing their opponent on Thursday with a full squad, while Mexico has only one injured player – Hirving Lozano who injured his head just a few days ago. Even though they will be missing Lozano in the foreseeable future, we believe that Mexico will prevail at the end and continue to the next stage of the tournament.
Guatemala vs Mexico: Prevalent FAQs
- Where will the Guatemala vs Mexico match be streamed? – Ziggo Sport Select will be streaming the Guatemala vs Mexico fixture, you can also check your local networks or bookmaker.
- When and where will the fixture be played? – Guatemala vs Mexico will be played at Cotton Bowl in Dallas at 03:30 CET.
- Where can I find top Guatemala vs Mexico betting lines? – BetMGM offers the best Gold Cup betting lines, so check them out.