In this article, we will go over the Canadian Premier League fixture between Forge and Valour and see our top betting picks and lines. You will also be able to read more about the event itself.
Our Forge vs Valour Betting Picks for Sunday's Match
If you are interested in more Canadian Premier League betting picks, you should visit our website. Below, you can see our top picks for the Forge vs Valour fixture. We got the betting lines from bookmaker BetMGM's platform.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Forge to win @ +110
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -134
Keep in mind that all of the betting lines you saw are subject to change, which means that by the time you place a bet, the lines might already be different.
BTTS – Yes
Five of the last five fixtures between Forge and Valour ended with both teams scoring and we expect that to happen again considering that 50% of Forge's last ten games ended with both teams scoring, as well.
In the last five head-to-head fixtures between Forge and Valour, which were in 2019 and 2020, Forge won four of them. Also, the last ten games they played last year resulted in only two losses. Their opponents – Valour – didn't have the best year with only two wins out of the last seven games.
Total Match Goals
The last five fixtures between Forge and Valour ended not only with both of them scoring but also with more than 2.5 total goals per game. Against other teams, Forge and Valour have had colorful results when it comes to total goals, but against each other, they have been predictable, at least in the last several head-to-head games.
Forge vs Valour: Final Preview & Latest News
There haven't been any new injuries for Forge or Valour this year, which will lead them to face each other in almost full squads. Forge's center-back Klaidi Cela was injured in August 2020 and still hasn't recovered from his torn ligament injury. Valour's center-back Andrew Jean-Baptiste is also out because of an injury since last year.
Some Valour fans might believe that they will be in good form to finally beat Forge for the first time. The best they have ever done is drawing the last fixture against Forge, but they still haven't won a game against them. Forge's last ten home games ended in eight wins and two draws.
Top Questions & Answers About the Match
- What time will the fixture start and where can I watch it? – The match's kickoff time is 20:00 CET and you can watch it on FOX Soccer Plus or One Soccer International if you are subscribed to either service.
- Where will the Forge vs Valour match be played? – The match will be played on a neutral location at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – BetMGM is always a good choice for all Soccer betting, including Forge vs Valour.