Let's check out the second leg for FAS and Forge, and reveal our top choices for betting picks, betting lines, and other essential information.
Best Free Picks, Betting Lines, and Predictions for FAS vs Forge
Here are the predictions and free picks for FAS vs Forge match, and if you are looking for more CONCACAF League odds and betting picks, you can check out the latest articles on this site.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -133
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Forge to win @ -110
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -105
We used betting lines from the BetMGM bookmaker platform, and before you place any of these wagers, make sure you double-check the betting lines.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
For FAS, eight of the last ten fixtures ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, Forge had 50% BTTS games out of the last six fixtures. The first leg of the match between these clubs ended with both teams scoring goals, as well.
Match Result – Forge to Win
In the first leg of this match Forge proved that FAS didn't stand a chance against them. Forge has lost only three fixtures out of the last ten games and FAS lost or drew 50% of their last ten fixtures.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Six of FAS’ last ten fixtures ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. During the first leg between Forge and FAS, there were a total of four goals scored by both teams, so we expect a high-scoring game this time around as well.
FAS vs Forge: Latest Team Form, Scores, and Statistics
Below, we listed all the recent scores and match histories for both FAS and Forge for you to see their form.
FAS vs Forge: Final Injury Reports for Wednesday, Preview & News
The last time that Forge and FAS played against each other was last week and Forge ended up winning. We believe that they will prevail against considering there was a two-goal difference during the last head-to-head between them. There is also a chance for both of them to score again considering that so many of FAS’ recent games ended with the same outcome.
The winner of this match will face Independiente in the 1/8-finals of the tournament, so it's going to be interesting to see if Forge will win this or will they let FAS take the match.
Prevalent Questions Regarding the FAS vs Forge Fixture
- Is this the first head-to-head match between the two teams? – No, it isn't they met recently for the first-leg fixture in this tournament.
- What time is the match starting? – The fixture begins at exactly 04:15 CET on the 18th of August.
- Where is the venue for the match? – The second leg will be played at Estadio Óscar Quiteño in Santa Ana.
- Where is the match going to be streamed? – In the USA, the match will be streamed on Fox Sports 2 and the official FOX Sports online platforms. Internationally, you can watch the match on the official CONCACAF app, CONCACAF GO, and YouTubeTV.