El Tri vs Germany Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/18/2023

Mexico
18/10/23 - 01:00

Finished

2

-

2

Germany

Mexico - Germany

International Match - Lincoln Financial Field

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

El Tri vs Germany Predictions, Picks, and Betting Lines

The Mexico vs Germany head-to-head will be held on the 18th of October at Lincoln Financial Field. You’d be wise to check out our essential Mexico vs Germany betting tips before you add this game to your bet slip.

Germany/Germany

  • 12 official matches were played between the two teams, resulting in two victories for Mexico, four draws, and six wins for Germany.
  • Mexico failed to win either of the games against Uzbekistan and Australia in September.
  • Germany’s last match against a top opponent was on the 12th of September when the team crushed France 2-1.

Over 2.5 Goals

  • 60.0% of the last 10 Mexico vs Germany head-to-heads saw over 2.5 goals.
  • Two of Mexico’s last three games had three or more goals after 90 minutes of soccer.
  • In two of Germany’s last three games, we had over 2.5 goals.

El Tri vs Germany Odds and Statistics

With the help of these essential Mexico vs Germany head-to-head statistics, you’ll surely be a step ahead of the bookmakers this time.

Mexico odds: +290 – 23.0%

Draw odds: +270 – 27.0%

Germany odds: +100 – 50.0%

It doesn’t come as a surprise that Germany are the bookies’ expected winners at +100 (50.0% win probability). After all, coach Julian Nagelsmann’s boys are a class above their Mexican rivals. El Tri’s shot at victory is estimated at a lackluster 23.0% on the 18th of October. We believe that even a draw is far-fetched (27.0%). Perhaps going with our Germany/Germany suggestion would be a wise decision, as there is still a 32.26% chance it will succeed.

Mexico vs Germany Lineups & Team News

Mexico

Prior to the Ghana match a couple of days ago, Mexico had to face Uzbekistan in an international friendly game. The match was held on the 13th of September at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and while everyone favored El Tri, the result on the scoreboard after 90 minutes of play showed 3-3, which is surely another plus in favor of our Mexico vs Germany predictions.

Predicted lineup – Ochoa (GK), Alvarez, Sepulveda, Vasquez, Angulo, Alvarez, Pineda, Rodriguez, Huerta, Alvarado & Jimenez

Germany

Germany won three of the last four games against El Tri, and that’s a huge part of our Mexico vs Germany prediction. Another key reason behind our betting tips is the fact that coach Julian Nagelsmann’s boys managed to pipe 2022 World Cup finalists France a couple of weeks ago.

Predicted lineup – ter Stegen (GK), Tah, Sule, Rudiger, Henrichs, Can, Gundogan, Sane, Wirtz, Gnabry & Muller

Player to Watch: Thomas Muller

With a wonderful 4th-minute goal against France, Thomas Muller gave Germany the lead. It was a vital goal for coach Julian Nagelsmann, as he was hoping for a positive debut in charge of the team. We are convinced that the 36-year-old manager will give veteran goalscorer Muller another chance to lead Germany’s attack. Should the Bayern Munich player produce top-notch stuff, we might just see him being called up for international duty more often, despite his age.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Mexico vs Germany Prediction US


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.