21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Below, you can check out our predictions and top free picks for the upcoming North/Central America World Cup qualifier fixture between El Salvador and the United States.
Top Free Picks & Latest Betting Lines for the Friday Match
Our betting experts believe that the following free betting picks are the best for the upcoming fixture between El Salvador and the United States.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -117
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – United States to win @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -105
Odds from BetMGM are subject to change. Also, the ones you see here are correct at the time of writing, but make sure they haven't changed via your bet slip before wagering.
Both Teams to Score – No
Four of the last five matches for El Salvador ended with clean sheets. Also, five of the last six games for the USMNT ended the same way. Two of the last three head-to-head games between El Salvador and the United States ended with clean sheets, too.
Match Result – United States to Win
USMNT won all of the latest five fixtures against El Salvador and they also won 90% of the last ten fixtures they played. El Salvador lost or drew six of the last ten games they played and they haven't won a game against the United States ever.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
60% of the USMNT's last ten games and 70% of El Salvador's last ten games both ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last four times the USA visited El Salvador as the away team, the matches ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored.
El Salvador vs United States: Recent Match Histories & Scores
These are the top statistics and recent match histories for El Salvador vs United States fixture on Friday.
12.10.2020: United States vs El Salvador – 6:0
07.20.2017: United States vs El Salvador – 2:0
07.21.2013: United States vs El Salvador – 5:1
Summary of El Salvador vs United States Match on Friday
Out of the eight teams participating in the North/Central America World Cup Qualifier, only the top four will get promoted to the next stage. We believe that the USA is one of the teams that will get promoted, which means that they will beat El Salvador without any problems, just like they have in the last couple of matches between them over the years.
There are no injured players on both squads, so both of them will be playing at 100% strength. There is also a chance that not that many goals will be scored during the match, like in the recent games for both teams.
Essential FAQs Regarding Upcoming El Salvador vs United States Match
- Who is the favorite in this match? – United States is the favorite for Friday's fixture.
- When and where will the match be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Cuscatlán in San Salvador at 04:05 CET on the 3rd of September.
- Where can I watch the game live? – In the USA, you can watch the match via Paramount+, UNIVERSO NOW, UNIVERSO, CBS Sports Network, and Telemundo Deportes En Vivo.