21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will check out El Salvador vs Panama World Cup Qualifier. Below, you can find the latest odds, betting picks, and predictions for the match.
Latest El Salvador vs Panama Betting Picks and Odds
Here, you can check out our betting pick suggestions for the Friday fixture, plus the top odds right now. If you want to check out more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier predictions, you are welcome to check out our website's latest articles.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Panama to win @ +155
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -250
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. This means that you should double-check them before wagering because they could have changed after we posted this.
Both Teams to Score – No
Out of the last five matches that El Salvador played, they haven't scored a goal in any one of them. The same goes for four of the last five matches they played against Panama specifically. For Friday, likely, both teams won't score considering these facts.
Match Result – Panama to Win
Panama has the clear head-to-head advantage over El Salvador with four wins out of the last five matches they played together. Also, Panama hasn't lost a game out of the three qualifiers they already played in the CONCACAF group, while El Salvador only acquired two points, so far and lost their last qualifier.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
We haven't seen many goals in past matches between El Salvador and Panama, so, likely, there won't be that many goals scored on Friday, as well. Out of the last five matches between the two teams, four of them ended with under 2.5 total goals. Also, two of the last three qualifiers for both El Salvador and Panama ended that way.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Team Form for This Qualifier
In the tables below, you can check out the top statistics & odds for El Salvador vs Panama match at the end of this week.
07.21.2017: Panama vs El Salvador – 1:0
02.18.2016: Panama vs El Salvador – 1:0
09.14.14: El Salvador vs Panama – 0:1
Match Preview & Top Team News for El Salvador vs Panama
We reviewed the facts and saw that El Salvador's recent form isn't anything impressive and they most likely won't qualify for the promotion. Panama has a greater chance to continue forward if they keep up with their form and improve. If they claim the win on Friday, they have the chance to be near first place depending on how the other teams will perform. We don't know of any injured players for Friday's match, so we suspect both will play 100%.
Essential Q&As for the Friday El Salvador vs Panama Qualifier
- Will this match be broadcasted in the USA? – Yes, it will. You can watch it via Paramount+, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Centro America TV, UNIVERSO NOW, and UNIVERSO.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Cuscatlán in San Salvador and it will start at 04:05 on the 8th of October.
- Who is the favorite in this match-up? – Bookmakers believe the favorite team in Panama.