21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will go over the Edmonton vs Atletico Ottawa fixture and everything you should know about it, including betting picks, betting lines, event details, etc.
Recent Edmonton vs Atletico Ottawa Betting Lines
We found the top Edmonton vs Atletico Ottawa betting picks and listed them below, but you can check out our website if you want more Canadian Premier League betting lines.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +110
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Atletico Ottawa to win @ -100
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -121
The betting lines you see above come from bookmaker BetMGM. Be aware that the betting lines can change at any time, and we recommend that you double-check them before placing the actual bets.
BTTS – Yes
Four of the last seven games for Edmonton ended with both teams scoring last year, and Atletico Ottawa has had only two BTTS games last season. The only time these teams played against each other in August 2020, the game ended with a draw, and both of them scoring goals.
Edmonton lost six of the seven fixtures they played last year and drew the other one. Atletico Ottawa lost only three of the seven fixtures they played this season. This will be the first match for both of them this season and if they haven't improved their skills and form it will either end in a draw, or Atletico Ottawa will win.
Total Match Goals
Edmonton hasn't scored more than two goals per match last seven games more than once (when playing against Atletico Ottawa). Their opponents also haven't scored more than two goals per match last season, so it's safe to say we don't expect many goals, like the last time they played against each other if their form last season is anything to judge by.
Injured Players, News, and Preview of the Event
Edmonton doesn't have any suspended or injured players, for now, so they will have a full squad. On the Atletico Ottawa side, there is only one injured player since the end of January this year – midfielder Viti Martínez and it isn't known when exactly he will be back on the pitch.
Both teams weren't in perfect form last season and finished in the last two spots on the table for the shortened 2020 season. We will see if they will be better this year or if the favorites will be in the lead in the Canadian Premier League again.
Popular Queries About Edmonton vs Atletico Ottawa
- What time will the fixture start? – The match will start at 20:00 CET on the 26th of June.
- Where will the match be played? – The fixture will be played on a neutral location at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend BetMGM for betting on this event.
- Will I be able to watch the match anywhere? – If you are in the United States, you can watch it via FOX Soccer Plus, otherwise, you might want to check your bookmaker's live streaming schedule.