21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out the most recent betting lines, top betting picks, and essential match preview for the DC United vs Toronto Major League Soccer fixture on Saturday.
DC United vs Toronto: Picks, Lines, and Predictions
Below, we have listed the top DC United vs Toronto betting picks for their Saturday match. If you are interested in more MLS betting lines and picks, you can check out the latest articles on our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – DC United to win @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -105
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -117
We used lines directly from the BetMGM platform but you have to remember to double-check them before you place any wagers because all odds are subject to change.
DC United is not only eight points ahead of Toronto FC in the Eastern Conference but they are also in better form recently. Three out of the last five games they played ended in either a win or a draw. Toronto's last five games played were all losses.
BTTS – Yes
DC United's last match ended with both teams scoring and 50% of Toronto's last ten matches also ended with both clubs scoring. Four of the last five fixtures between DC United and Toronto ended with a BTTS outcome. This leads us to believe that maybe goals will be scored for both sides, again.
Three of the last five head-to-head matches between Toronto and DC United ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. DC United's last fixture and three of the last four matches for Toronto also ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Match Preview and Additional Information
Toronto is in bad team form, for now, but in terms of injuries, they are doing better than their current opponents DC United. Toronto has only one injured player at the moment who won’t be able to make the Saturday match because of his knee injury – forward Ifunanyachi Achara.
DC United's injury list is longer and more colorful with five players injured on various positions. Defenders Steven Birnbaum and Chris Odoi-Atsem have been missing for most of the current season. Forwards Erik Sorga and Edison Flores are out because of muscle injuries but have played in several fixtures this season. Midfielder Drew Skundrich has been missing for several fixtures due to a knee injury he sustained at the end of May.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Match
- Where can I find the best odds for the match? – BetMGM offers the top betting lines for all MLS fixtures including DC United vs Toronto.
- When and where will the DC United vs Toronto match be? – The fixture will start at 23:30 CET and it will be played on Audi Field in Washington.
- Where can I watch the game? – Voyo, DAZN Italia and Freesports in the UK will be streaming the match. You can also check and see if your bookmaker or any local network will be broadcasting the match live.