In this article, we will check out the DC United vs Chicago Fire match, which will be played on Thursday. Stay tuned for more information on the fixture.
DC United vs Chicago Fire: Top Free Picks & Odds
We received the top betting lines, free picks, and predictions for the DC United vs Chicago Fire from our betting experts. Here they are now:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -142
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – DC United to win @ -142
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
All odds here are from BetMGM and are correct at the time of writing. But they are also subject to change, so make sure to double-check them via your bet slip before confirming.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Three of the last five head-to-head matches between DC United and Chicago Fire ended with both teams scoring goals, including the last match they played this season in July. Also, DC United played eight games with a BTTS outcome out of the last ten they participated in.
Match Result – DC United to Win
DC United's recent games at home went a lot better than Chicago Fire's recent away games. Four of the last five DC United home games ended with a win, while only one of the last five matches for Chicago Fire ended with a positive result. DC United also won three of the last five head-to-head matches against Chicago Fire they played at Audi Field.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Four of the last five matches for DC United ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last five head-to-head games between the teams ended the same way. Although only 50% of Chicago Fire's last ten games ended with over 2.5 total goals, we believe that against DC United there is a high chance of this outcome.
DC United vs Chicago Fire: Latest Statistics & H2H Data
The data below contains the most recent head-to-head scores and matches for both teams.
DC United vs Chicago Fire: Latest Injury Reports & News
DC United has managed to claim a spot in the top seven, while Chicago Fire has been struggling to escape the bottom three places. There is an eight-point difference between them and based on the recent form of both teams it's highly unlikely that Chicago Fire wins on Thursday.
DC United has a total of four injured players, including forward Nigel Robertha and goalkeeper Bill Hamid. On the other hand, Chicago Fire has only two injured players on the roster, but we don't think that will help them much this week.
DC United vs Chicago Fire: Important FAQs
- Where can I watch the match and at what time? – DC United vs Chicago Fire will be broadcasted via ESPN+, NBC Sports Washington, WGN TV, and TeleXitos.
- Can I watch the match online? – Yes, you can. DC United and Chicago Fire's official websites will stream the matches online.
- Where is the venue for the match? – DC United will host the match at Audi Field in Washington.
- Who is the favorite in this match? – Although both teams’ recent form is similar, bookmakers favor DC United for this match-up.