21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will go over the top Dallas vs New England betting picks and let you choose which one you want to place a bet on. If you want more interesting MLS betting picks, you can head to our website. This is an interconference clash but it doesn't promise to be a nailbiter. The Revolution holds the number one seed in the East and Dallas is last in the West.
Betting Picks for Dallas vs New England Revolution
Our MLS betting experts went through the necessary data and gave us the top three Dallas vs New England Revolution betting picks for you.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – New England Revolution to win @ +170
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -138
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -175
We used BetMGM's betting lines in this article, but if you plan on placing any of these bets, you have to make sure that the lines haven't changed because all odds are subject to change on any bookmaker platform.
New England Revolution won the last five fixtures they played in a row and lost only a single match out of the last ten games they played. Dallas on the other hand won only one of the last nine MLS games they played this season while drawing and losing the rest.
BTTS – Yes
Three of the last four head-to-head games between the teams ended with both of them scoring. Dallas has had five BTTS games in the last nine they played in the league, while their opponents New England Revolution have had six BTTS games out of the last ten they played.
Three of the last five games between Dallas and the New England Revolution ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored per fixture. Three of the last four fixtures for the New England Revolution were with over 2.5 total goals scored and two of the last four for Dallas were also with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Match Preview and Latest Injury Reports
Even though two of the last three head-to-head games between Dallas and the New England Revolution ended in draws, we believe that NE Revolution will win their first match against Dallas since 2011, because they are in better form and at the top of the Eastern Conference, while Dallas is at the bottom of the Western Conference.
NE Revolution has only two injured players with abdominal strains who have been missing for quite a while. Dallas has three injured players with various injuries, but the most notable name out of them is defender Matt Hedges who missed three fixtures so far.
Frequent Questions About Dallas vs New England Revolution
- What time is the fixture set to begin? – Dallas vs New England Revolution is scheduled to start at 03:00 CET.
- Where will the fixture be played? – The match will be played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco.
- Will anyone stream the match? – DAZN Italia is the only network we know of that will broadcast the match. You can try your bookmaker or an online streaming service.