Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023
26/07/23 - 02:30

Finished

3

-

0

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas - Necaxa

Leagues Cup - Toyota Stadium

2nd Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Dallas vs Necaxa Betting Tips and Picks

In a historic-first game on the 26th of July, Dallas and Necaxa will have to find a way to share the points. The match at Toyota Stadium is expected to be a tight clash between two equals. Will that truly be the case? Find out the answer in the following Dallas vs Necaxa predictions.

Dallas/Dallas

  • Necaxa couldn’t win a single one of their four games since the start of the season.
  • The Hoops scooped two valuable MLS wins at home versus St. Louis City and 2022 champions Los Angeles.
  • Dallas are doing well these days, as they only lost two of their last six games in all tournaments.

Under 0.5 Necaxa Goals

  • The visitors scored only one goal in the opening four games.
  • To put things in perspective, Necaxa score once every 360 minutes of soccer!
  • Dallas recorded two clean sheets in their last three MLS games.

Essential Dallas vs Necaxa H2H Record and Leagues Cup Odds

Find out more about our Dallas vs Necaxa predictions in this section of our article.

Last Five - FC DallasDallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

11/11/23

USA MLS USA

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Seattle Sounders

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas

1

0

L

05/11/23

USA MLS USA

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Seattle Sounders

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas

1

3

W

31/10/23

USA MLS USA

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Seattle Sounders

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas

2

0

L

22/10/23

USA MLS USA

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

LA Galaxy

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas

1

4

W

15/10/23

USA MLS USA

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Colorado Rapids

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

FC Dallas

1

1

D

Last Five - NecaxaDallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

11/11/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Atlas

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Necaxa

0

0

D

05/11/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Mazatlan FC

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Necaxa

0

4

W

01/11/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Monterrey

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Necaxa

3

0

L

28/10/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Unam Pumas

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Necaxa

0

1

W

23/10/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Atletico San Luis

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 26/07/2023

Necaxa

4

0

L

Dallas odds: -107 – 51.0%

Draw odds: +285 – 24.0%

Necaxa odds: +260 – 25.0%

As you see from the Dallas vs Necaxa odds above, the visitors are unsurprisingly the underdogs in this Leagues Cup game. Necaxa stand a 25.0% win probability at +260 while a draw is priced at +285 (24.0%). This means that the home team has the three points up for grabs at -107. Dallas are the expected winners with a staggering 51.0% win probability, and we are happy to see that the bookies agree with us on this one.

Dallas vs Necaxa Lineups & Team News

Dallas

The penalty roulette decided that it’s Charlotte who’ll take the three points on the 22nd of July. The opening Leagues Cup game for the two teams ended 2-2 in the regular part of the match, after Ben Bender scored a heart-breaking 97th-minute equalizer for the visitors. However, the Hoops had twice as many shots and they deserved the victory more. We believe our Dallas vs Necaxa predictions will succeed and will prove just how good Dallas truly are these days.

Predicted lineup – Maurer (GK), Jesus, Ibeagha, Tafari, Farfan, Lletget, Quignon, Velasco, Kamungo, Ferreira & Obrian

Necaxa

Coach Rafael Dudamel isn’t enjoying the best start in charge of Necaxa. After four games played, Necaxa have a 0-2-2 record. Matches against Toluca, Chivas Guadalajara, Tijuana, and Spain’s Athletic Bilbao proved we are on to something with our Dallas vs Necaxa predictions this week.

Predicted lineup – Gudino (GK), Rodriguez, Pena, Formiliano, Castro, Gonzalez, Garnica, Poggi, Esquivel, Mendez & Batista

Player to Watch: Jesus Ferreira

Fan-favorite Ferreira will lead the Hoops to glory on the 26th of July when Dallas and Necaxa collide. With 10 goals and a bunch of valuable assists to his name already, he’s proving to be one of coach Nico Estevez’s most trusted soldiers in the Major League Soccer campaign this year.

He remained on the pitch throughout the entire game against Charlotte in the opening Leagues Cup match for the two teams. Despite not scoring, we still believe Ferreira has the required arsenal to prove our Dallas vs Necaxa predictions correct.

Starting Lineups

FC Dallas

4-3-3
30
Maarten Paes
nl
2
Geovane Jesus
br
25
Sebastien Ibeagha
us
3
Jose Antonio Martinez
es
4
Marco Farfan
us
12
Sebastian Lletget
us
6
Edwin Cerrillo
us
20
Alan Velasco
ar
77
Bernard Kamungo
tz
10
Jesus Ferreira
us
8
Jader Obrian
co
Substitutes
22
Ema Twumasi
gh
29
Sam Junqua
us
16
Tsiki Ntsabeleng
za
11
Dante Sealy
us
17
Nkosi Tafari
us
24
Amet Korca
al
5
Facundo Quignon
ar
31
Eugene Ansah
gh
13
Antonio Carrera
us
1
James Maurer
us
7
Paul Arriola
us
19
Paxton Pomykal
us

Necaxa

5-4-1
1
Raul Gudino
mx
28
Cristian Osvaldo Gonzalez Bautista
mx
23
Alan Montes
mx
2
Fabricio Formiliano
uy
18
Alfredo Gutierrez
mx
20
Jorge Rodriguez
mx
15
Bryan Garnica
mx
25
Vicente Poggi
uy
16
Jose Jaoquin Esquivel
mx
7
Edgar Mendez
es
9
Facundo Batista
uy
Substitutes
5
Andres Colorado
co
17
Rogelio Cortez
mx
188
Angel Chavez
mx
11
Heriberto Jurado
mx
8
Maximiliano Joaquin Silvera Cabo
uy
14
Misael Dominguez
mx
26
Emilio Martinez
mx
21
Alek Alvarez
mx
30
Ricardo Monreal
mx
24
Jair Cortes
mx

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Dallas vs Necaxa Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.