21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will go over Costa Rica vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier to find the best betting picks and predictions for it. If you are interested in more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier odds, you can take a look at our website.
Latest Lines & Top Free Betting Picks for Costa Rica vs Mexico
We gave our betting experts time to come up with the top betting picks and predictions for Costa Rica vs Mexico World Cup qualifier next week and this is what they gave us:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -142
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -153
All BetMGM odds listed here are subject to change, so make sure you head to your bet slip and check them out before wagering.
Both Teams to Score – No
Out of the two times that Costa Rica and Mexico played against each other this year, the matches ended without both teams scoring goals. Three of the last vie matches for Mexico, and four of the last five fixtures for Costa Rica ended with clean sheets.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico won four of the last five matches they played, while their opponents Costa Rica lost or drew three out of the last five matches played. Mexico won three out of the last five head-to-head fixtures they played when they traveled to Costa Rica.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Two of the last three head-to-head matches between Costa Rica and Mexico ended with under 2.5 goals. Four of the last five matches for Costa Rica also ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored.
Costa Rica vs Mexico: H2H Data for the Monday Fixture
We gathered all the recent statistics and match histories for both teams, so you can see for yourself where our predictions come from.
06/04/2021: Mexico vs Costa Rica – 1:0
03/30/2021: Costa Rica vs Mexico – 0:1
06/30/2019: Mexico vs Costa Rica – 2:1
Costa Rica vs Mexico: Latest Team News & Final Prediction
Mexico is currently the only team in the North/Central America World Cup Qualifier Group that managed to win a game after the first round of matches was played. They are also the clear favorites in this specific head-to-head against Costa Rica because of their history and latest form.
Both teams will be playing on Monday will full squads, which means that there aren't any injured or suspended players on either of the sides. At least not yet, and we hope there aren't any injuries before the World Cup itself, so each of the participants can play at their best.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Costa Rica vs Mexico
- When and where is the match going to be held? – Costa Rica will host the match at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica in San Jose. It will begin at exactly 01:00 CET on the 6th of September.
- Where can I watch the fixture live? – If you are in the USA, you can watch the match at CBS Sports Network, Paramount+, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
- Who is the favorite in this match? – We are on the same opinion as bookmakers, and we favor Mexico to win the match.