21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out Costa Rica vs El Salvador CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier odds for their fixture, which will be on the 11th of October (Monday). If you are looking for the best picks and odds for the match, then this is the right place.
Latest Betting Lines & Picks for Costa Rica vs El Salvador
We went over the data for the upcoming Costa Rica vs El Salvador match and came up with the following free betting picks for Monday morning.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Tie @ +275
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -149
These odds are from BetMGM and are correct at the time of writing. Before placing these bets make sure to double-check the odds via the bookmaker platform.
Both Teams to Score – No
We've seen plenty of clean sheets in the recent matches for Costa Rica and El Salvador. In that list, we include four of the last five matches for Costa Rica, the last five matches for El Salvador, and four of the last five matches between the two national teams.
Match Result – Tie
Most of the matches between the two teams ended in a draw and although there have been some losses amongst their recent fixtures. Specifically, three of the last four head-to-head matches between Costa Rica vs El Salvador ended with a draw.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Many of the times that Costa Rica and El Salvador played against each other, the matches ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. Specifically, seven of the last ten fixtures ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals. Also, four of the last five matches for El Salvador and all of the matches for Costa Rica ended that way.
Match Data & Histories for Costa Rica vs El Salvador
These are the latest match statistics and head-to-head data for Costa Rica vs El Salvador.
08/22/2021: El Salvador vs Costa Rica – 0:0
01/14/2017: Costa Rica vs El Salvador – 0:0
07/12/2015: Costa Rica vs El Salvador – 1:1
Fixture Preview for Costa Rica vs El Salvador on Monday
Costa Rica and El Salvador are both in the mid-table region of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers rankings. Judging by the last few head-to-head fixtures between the two teams, we believe that the match on Monday will end in a draw. There aren't any injured or suspended players on either of the national teams.
Common Queries Regarding Costa Rica vs El Salvador Next Week
- When and where is the match going to be? – Costa Rica will host the fixture at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica in San Jose and it will begin at 00:00 on the 11th of October.
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can watch the game live via Paramount+ and Telemundo Deportes En Vivo in the USA.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this fixture? – We recommend BetMGM for betting on this and all other CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this match? – We recommend betting with BetMGM for this and all other CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers.