In this article, we will go over the Colorado Rapids vs Seattle Sounders fixture and all the related information, including betting picks, lines, and match preview.
Find Out the Top Picks and Lines for the Match
Let's check out what our MLS betting experts came up with regarding the Monday fixture between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders in terms of top betting picks.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -166
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -154
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Final Result – Seattle Sounders to win @ +185
We copied the betting lines directly from BetMGM, but to make sure they are up to date, you should double-check them on your bet slip before you place your wager.
BTTS – Yes
60% of Seattle Sounders’ last ten fixtures ended with a BTTS and half of Colorado Rapids’ last ten games also ended with both teams scoring. The last time Colorado Rapids played against Seattle Sounders on home ground, both teams scored goals.
Total Goals Scored
Three of the last five head-to-head games between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders ended with over 2.5 total number of goals per game. The last three Seattle Sounders games were also with a total goal score of over 2.5 and five of the last six Colorado Rapids games also ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
The Seattle Sounders are currently heading the Western Conference table with twenty-five points and in the last ten games they played, they haven't lost a game. Colorado Rapids, on the other hand, lost three of the last nine fixtures they played this MLS season. The last five times Colorado Rapids faced the Seattle Sounders, three of the fixtures ended with a win for the Sounders.
Colorado Rapids vs Seattle Sounders: Event Preview
The Colorado Rapids will have to ply without two of their midfielders this Monday – Younes Namli and Steven Beitashour due to injuries. Seattle Sounders are going to have to make do without five players on Monday mostly because of knee injuries. Only defender Nouhou Tolo is suffering from a groin injury and he missed three fixtures already. Morris, Frei, Lodeiro, and Delem are all suffering from knee injuries.
The match will be interesting because both teams are currently in the top four of the Western Conference table and if the Rapids manage to win (highly unlikely), they will decrease their point difference with the Sounders to six points, which will give them a chance to play for the top position.
Top Questions & Answers About the Fixture
- Where can I find more MLS betting picks? – On our website, we post the latest MLS betting picks, so you should visit it and maybe you can find more interesting picks and lines.
- What time will the match begin? – The match will start at exactly 03:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match is scheduled to be played on Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City.
- Which networks will broadcast the match? – DAZN Italia, DAZN Deutsch, and Nova Sport 2 in the Czech Republic.