21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will be reviewing the Cincinnati vs Colorado Rapids MLS match, so below, you can check out our top betting picks and odds for the upcoming fixture.
Top Betting Lines and Picks for Cincinnati vs Colorado
Our betting experts came up with the following betting picks for the Cincinnati vs Colorado fixture. If you are looking for more MLS betting lines and picks, you can check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Colorado Rapids to win @ 2.15
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.60
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.67
We got the latest betting lines from BetMGM, but before you hurry to place our betting picks, we recommend that you double-check the prices.
Colorado Rapids to Win
Colorado Rapids have had four wins in the last five MLS fixtures they played while Cincinnati FC has the opposite score – one win out of five fixtures. Cincinnati has lost all of the games they hosted this year, so it's highly doubtful they would manage to win against the current number four in the MLS standings table. Colorado Rapids also won the only head-to-head game they played against Cincinnati FC.
BTTS – Yes
Six of the last ten fixtures played by Cincinnati have resulted in both teams scoring during the matches. For Colorado Rapids, 50% of the last ten fixtures they played resulted in both clubs scoring during the games. The last and only head-to-head between the teams in 2019 ended with both of them scoring.
Five out of the last seven MLS fixtures played by Colorado Rapids ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, the only match between these teams resulted in four total goals, so there is a high chance the Sunday fixture will also end with many goals.
Latest News, Team Injuries, and Match Preview
There are no big changes in the Colorado Rapids roster this season. Since the beginning of the 2021 MLS season midfielder Steven Beitashour has been out with a muscle injury and Younes Namli injured his leg in May so he will most likely miss Sunday's match against Cincinnati.
Cincinnati has a lot of losses to make up for and they are currently last in the Eastern Conference table. They will be missing three players due to injuries – forward Franko Kovacevic and defender Maikel van der Werff are out with injuries since April and defender Tom Pettersson has an Achilles Tendon injury since May. These three will most likely miss a few more fixtures this season, including the one on Sunday against Colorado Rapids.
Popular Questions Regarding Cincinnati vs Colorado
- When does the match begin? – The Cincinnati vs Colorado fixture starts at 01:30 CET.
- Could I watch the match online? – Yes, you could. Check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match or if any other sports streaming service.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend BetMGM because they have the best odds.
- Where will the fixture be played? – Cincinnati will host the match at Nippert Stadium.