21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will go over the Chicago Fire vs Atlanta Utd match, which will be on Sunday (4th of July) and you can see the top betting picks we decided to share with you. With just one win between those two teams in their last 5 matches, this doesn't look like a very exciting game. Still, there is some betting potential to be found.
Our Best Picks for the Chicago Fire vs Atlanta Utd Fixture
Below, we have listed the top three betting picks for the Chicago Fire vs Atlanta Utd fixture and if you want to see more free MLS betting picks, you can visit our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Atlanta Utd to win @ +240
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -105
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -143
We got the betting lines from BetMGM and can vouch for them at the time of posting, but please make sure to double-check the odds before you finalize your bet slip because they might have changed by then.
Atlanta Utd won three of the last five fixtures against Chicago Fire and they drew or won seven of the last ten fixtures they played in. Chicago Fire lost seven of the last ten games they played and are currently last in the Eastern Conference table with only five points.
Only two of the last eight MLS fixtures for Atlanta Utd were with over 2.5 total goals. For Chicago Fire, only three of the last ten fixtures ended with more than 2.5 total goals. The last time Chicago Fire hosted a game against Atlanta United, it ended with under 2.5 total goals scored.
BTTS – Yes
Six of the last ten games for Atlanta Utd ended with both teams scoring. Three of the last five games played between Chicago Fire and Atlanta United ended with both of them scoring.
Match Preview and Recent Team News
Atlanta Utd only has two midfielders injured that won't be able to make the game against Chicago Fire on Sunday. Emerson Hyndman has been out for the last three fixtures and Matheus Rossetto also missed only three fixtures due to an unknown injury.
Chicago Fire will have to make do without goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm and forward Stanislav Ivanov due to knee injuries. Defender Wyatt Omsberg has been out for the last two games due to a hip injury and forward Carlos Teran's shin injury kept him from playing against Philadelphia Union in the last Chicago Fire fixture and we aren't sure if he will get better in time for the fixture against Atlanta Utd on Sunday.
Common Questions About the Sunday Match
- What time will the fixture start? – The Chicago Fire vs Atlanta Utd match will begin at 02:00 CET.
- Which stadium will the match be played at? – The match will be played at Soldier Field in Chicago.
- Will any TV network broadcast the game? – We don't know of any TV networks that will broadcast the Chicago Fire vs Atlanta Utd game, but you can check with your bookmaker or any online sports streaming service.