Let's check out the Canadian Premier League fixture between Cavalry and York and see if you will like the betting picks we chose. You can also check out other Canadian Premier League betting lines, on our website platform.
Cavalry vs York United Betting Lines, Picks, & Predictions
Our top betting experts reviewed all the data related to Cavalry vs York United and they came up with these free betting picks for you.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -134
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Cavalry to win @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +120
We took all of the betting lines directly from BetMGM's bookmaker platform. You should know that betting lines can change at any second, so before you place any wagers, make sure you are happy with the current betting lines.
BTTS – No
The last time Cavalry beat York United was in September of last year and they won with a clean sheet. They also won with clean sheets in three of the last five head-to-head fixtures between both clubs. Two of the last three fixtures for York United ended without both teams scoring.
Cavalry has won five of the last and only six fixtures they played against York United. Last season, they won or drew 60% of their last ten matches, while York United lost or drew five of the seven games they played that year.
Total Match Goals
Four of the last five head-to-head games between Cavalry and York United ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. In Cavalry's last season they scored more than 2.5 goals in a match only once. There were under 2.5 total goals in five of the seven fixtures last season for York United.
Our Final Prediction and Team News About Cavalry vs York United
York United doesn't have any injured or suspended players at the start of the season, so they will be facing their opponent at full force. Cavalry has no suspensions, but one injured player to speak of. Defensive midfielder Elijah Adekugbe suffered an Achilles tendon rupture in April this year and he won't be able to play until November this year at least.
One injury won't be enough to give York United the advantage they need against their nemesis and finally beat them for the first time in history. Cavalry finished third in last year's top four clubs and they will aim higher this year.
List of Top FAQs About Cavalry vs York United
- What time will the match start and where can I watch it? – You can watch the match on any of your local TV networks, or subscribe to FOX Soccer Plus or One Soccer International. These services will provide streams of all the Canadian Premier League fixtures. The match will start at 23:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played on Investors Group Field in Winnipeg, which is a neutral location for both teams.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend? – We recommend BetMGM for betting on this match.