In this article, we will go over the upcoming fixture between Canada and Panama, which will be on the 14th of October (Thursday) as a part of the North/Central America World Cup Qualifiers.
Canada vs Panama: Top Betting Picks, Odds, & Predictions
Below, you can check out the latest Canada vs Panama predictions and free betting picks for their upcoming qualifier between Canada vs Panama.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -188
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Canada to win @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -181
These odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. Before wagering makes sure to double-check them via your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – No
Most of the games between Canada and Panama ended with clean sheets and that includes four of the last five they played. Also, two of the last three qualifiers for Canada and four of the last five qualifiers for Panama ended that way. We think that it isn't likely the match ends with both of them scoring, so we will bet on a clean sheet for Thursday.
Match Result – Canada to Win
In recent years Canada hasn't had the best games when traveling to Panama City for a match, but they won three of the four games they hosted against Panama in history. And the fourth match ended in a draw, which means that Panama has yet to win a match hosted by Canada. Also, in the five qualifiers that the teams played, so far, Canada hasn't lost a match. On the other hand, Panama lost one of their matches and their away game history has been colorful, to say the least.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
So far, the qualifiers played in this group have mostly ended with under 2.5 goals, and that includes the games played by Canada and Panama. Four of the five qualifiers played ended that way. Also, the last five head-to-head matches between the two teams ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored.
Canada vs Panama: Head-to-Head Statistics & Latest Bookmaker Odds
These are the top statistics & head-to-head data for the Canada v Panama fixture on Thursday.
11/19/2014: Panama vs Canada – 0:0
07/14/2013: Panama vs Canada – 0:0
09/12/2012: Panama vs Canada – 2:0
Canada vs Panama: Match Preview & Injury Updates
Currently, Panam is one point ahead of Canada in the standings, but we don't believe they will win on Thursday. Whenever Canada hosted a match against Panama, they won most of the time, so we don't expect them to lose now even after Panama's surprising win against the USMNT. It's also a plus that Canada still hasn’t lost a qualifier in this stage.
Canada vs Panama: Frequently Asked Questions for Thursday
- Where can I find more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier predictions? – Check out our website for the latest odds and picks.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at BMO Field in Toronto at exactly 01:30 on Thursday.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match live? – In the USA, the match will be live via Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Paramount+, and in Canada, you can watch it via OneSoccer.