21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will check out the top predictions and free betting picks for upcoming Canada vs Costa Rica CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier.
Latest Canada vs Costa Rica Predictions & Betting Lines
In the list below, you can check out the top betting lines and predictions for the qualifier between Canada vs Costa Rica. If you are interested to see more CONCACAF World Cup qualifier odds, you can check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Canada to win @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -166
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change, so check them out before wagering.
Both Teams to Score – No
Many of the recent matches between Canada and Costa Rica ended without both teams scoring goals. That includes three of the last four they played against each other. The two teams also had a few games featuring clean sheets out of the six they played for the World Cup qualification.
Match Result – Canada to Win
Canada is our favorite for a couple of reasons, including the fact that they already beat Costa Rica once this year when they visited them in July. Also, they are four points ahead in the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier table and haven't lost a match, similar to the table leaders Mexico. Costa Rica on the other hand lost or drew four of their latest five qualifiers.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Like all the national teams in the group out of the six qualifiers played, only two ended with over 2.5 total goals, so far. We don't see the Saturday match ending with a high-scoring outcome because four of the last five head-to-head matches between Costa Rica and Canada ended with under 2.5 total goals scored.
Match Statistics & Latest Bookmaker Odds for Canada vs Costa Rica
In the tables below, you can check out the most recent match stats and histories for Canada vs Costa Rica fixture.
07.26.2021 – Costa Rica vs Canada – 0:2
07.12.2017 – Costa Rica vs Canada – 1:1
07.15.2015 – Canada vs Costa Rica – 0:0
Our Final Prediction and Match News for Canada vs Costa Rica
Canada is the probable winner in this match-up because they are already a part of the top three teams to continue forward to the World Cup, and they haven't lost a match in the qualifiers, so far. They also performed quite well and won against Costa Rica the last time they played, which was in July this year. There are no injured or suspended players on either of the two sides, so we expect them to play at full strength.
Popular Questions & Answers Regarding Canada vs Costa Rica
- Which TV networks will broadcast the fixture? – In the USA, you can watch the match via Paramount+ and Telemundo Deportes En Vivo. In Canada, you can watch it via OneSoccer,
Sportsnet Pacific, Sportsnet East, Sportsnet Now, and Sportsnet Ontario.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton and it will start at 03:05 on the 13th of November.
- Who is the recommended bookmaker for this match? – We recommend the odds from BetMGM for this match.