21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Do you like having a dabble with online casinos? Enjoy the sound of it but are put off by the risk? Why not check out this Caesars Casino bonus code that sees you receive up to $500 as a matched deposit?
Receive up to $500 as a Matched Deposit
21+. New users only. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Paid as a single bet credit. Maximum bet credit $1,100. Bet credit must be used within 14 days of receipt. Void where prohibited. Gambling Problem? If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). See Caesars.com/promos for full terms.
Forget the Caesars Casino bonus code, what games are there to play?
- 1 Forget the Caesars Casino bonus code, what games are there to play?
- 2 So, tell me about the Caesars casino bonus code…
- 3 You can play on the go courtesy of the mobile app
- 4 Is Caesars just a casino?
- 5 What are my deposit options?
- 6 A quickfire FAQ on the Caesars Casino bonus code
- 7 We can't fault Caesars casino too much
One of the biggest complaints we see about online casinos is the fact they either have a limited selection of games or loads of games that are too similar. You will not have that issues with Caesars because their casino offering is seriously vast. If you're looking for a variation of types then instantly you can toggle between the below options:
- High Roller
- Live Dealer
- Video Poker
Within each of those five sections though, there are a number of different games you can enjoy, and switching between the different options is really easy too. For instance, you can be in ‘Slots' playing the much loved ‘Smokin' Hot Gems' and within one click you can be in the High Roller section where another solitary click could get you on to the IGT supported game ‘Mistress of Egypt', which has a 92.2% payback.
So, tell me about the Caesars casino bonus code…
The Caesars casino bonus code is generous, to say the least
When joining the casino as a new customer the Caesars online bonus code awards you what is known as a ‘ 100% matched deposit'. This means that you don't get something for anything but do get your initial deposit boosted, which means you have more to play with. In the case of this Caesars casino bonus code, new sign-ups can get up to $500 through this process, however, you can deposit less and still benefit from a 100% match – it just wouldn't be $500. It's also worth noting that wagering requirements do apply, however, they vary between game types ranging from four times to 20 times wagering; as a general rule, that's a pretty reasonable wagering requirement.
Do they offer existing customer bonuses?
If you are already signed up then missing out on the attractive Caesars casino bonus code might be hard to swallow but, fear not, there are a few offers for existing customers too and, more often than not, you won't need a Caesars online bonus code to claim them either. Examples of the sort of thing existing customers might want to explore include random bonuses that appear – like the recent three day of May bonuses, which could be accessed from the ‘My Account' section up until May 8th. The main thing to check out though is the ‘Rewards' section. Here you collect points based on your account activity and spending; for every 1000 points collected Caesars give you $10 to play with.
You can play on the go courtesy of the mobile app
In the modern world, most people are on the move all the time. Even so, Caesars can be at your fingertips regardless courtesy of their mobile app. The app is available on iOS and Android devices whilst you can also pick it up on Windows phones too. From a personal perspective, we like the app. The colors are striking, navigation is seamless and all the games are just as good as when played on another device. Don't just take our word for it though; current ratings as per Google Play and the App Store rate it as 4.4 (Google) and 4.6 (App Store) out of 5. That's from nearly 800k reviews as well, which is a massive sample size.
Is Caesars just a casino?
We have spent a fair old whack of time talking about the casino and the Caesars casino bonus code but the company behind the casino is no one-trick pony. Their sportsbook, which comes with its own Caesars sports bonus code, is very comprehensive too whilst there is also a dedicated poker section on the site.
Where to start with the sportsbook. We guess the Caesars sports bonus code is a good place given it's available to new customers. The Caesars sports bonus code is richer than the casino offer too with the fact it insures your opening bet up to the value of a rather tempting $1,100. Once you're beyond that point, you are free to go wild. The major sports of football, basketball, and baseball are all covered but so are the much lesser followed sports too. Caesars sports bonus code or not, this sportsbook is worth considering.
What are my deposit options?
When it comes to betting with a reputable brand like Caesars it's largely expected that punters have a range of banking options available to them. Well, we can tell you that is most definitely the case here. The most common method for depositing funds is through bank cards – albeit some banks, particularly where credit cards are concerned, might place their own blocks on online gambling companies.
Beyond that, you can also use Electronic Check, PayPal, Online Bank Transfers, and PayNearMe. If none of that tickles your fancy then there are two specific Caesars options to consider. The first is a Caesars prepaid card and the other is via cash at a brick and mortar site. Regardless of how you decide to deposit funds with Caesars, you will be pleased to know that your money is protected.
A quickfire FAQ on the Caesars Casino bonus code
- Are Caesars a reputable company? Yes, Caesars are a hugely respected name in the casino and sports betting arena.
- Will my money be safe? Yes, your money will be fully protected.
- Are all customers eligible for the Caesars casino bonus code? No, the key requirement here is that the Caesars online bonus code is only for new customers.
- What are the wagering requirements attached to my bonus? With casino bonuses, wagering requirements often vary by game, which is the case here. For example, slot games have a four times wagering compared to video poker which is eight.
- Do I have to deposit a full $500 to qualify for the offer? No, the deposit metric is a 100% match up to $500. For example, a $100 deposit would see you gain an additional $100 to play through.
- How long do I have to use my bonus? You have seven days to wager through your bonus.
- Do Caesars have anything to aid problem gamblers? Yes, Caesars offer a range of different tools to assist customers who may face issues with their gambling habit. These include everything from spending limits to self-exclusion.
- How can I deposit funds into my account? As detailed above, there is a range of banking options with Caesars. Bank cards are the most popular method.
We can't fault Caesars casino too much
We've reached the end of our article but we want to sign off with a summarised view. As Casino offerings go the $500 deposit bonus is a real sweetener to pull new customers in but, beyond that, you'll be left with a really nice platform from which to game. Owing to the array of games and game types, you won't get bored either.