If you are interested in reviewing the Austin vs Columbus Crew fixture, which will be on Monday, June 28th, we are happy to give you the most relevant betting picks and information on it.
Austin vs Columbus Crew: Betting Picks, Lines & More
We have the top Austin vs Columbus Crew betting picks and betting lines here, and if you want more MLS betting lines, we have a whole bunch on our website, so head over there.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Columbus Crew to win @ +190
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -120
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ +100
Remember that all betting lines are subject to change, which means that before you place any of these wagers, make sure you double-check the lines on the bookmaker platform. We are using betting lines from the bookmaker BetMGM.
Columbus Crew won four of the last seven fixtures they participated in, while their opponents Austin lost or drew all of the last seven fixtures, they played in. If their recent form is anything to consider, then Austin doesn't have a chance against Columbus Crew and they haven't played against each other before.
BTTS – No
We don't think both teams will score in the game because Austin has only had three BTTS games in the last ten and Columbus Crew had three fixtures where both teams scored in the nine MLS games, they played this season.
Austin has had eight games with under 2.5 total goals scored out of the last ten games they played. Columbus Crew had three out of the last nine MLS games they played, so it's highly unlikely that many goals will be scored by both teams.
Austin vs Columbus Crew: Match Winner and Injuries
There are many injuries between Austin and Columbus Crew, so both teams are at a disadvantage. Austin has a total of five injured players and three of them are forwards, which severely decreases their attacking ability.
Columbus Crew on the other hand has a total of four injured players – two midfielders, a defender, and a forward. Defender Perry Kitchen and midfielder Aidan Morris have been out for the whole season, while forward Bradley Wright-Phillips and midfielder Luis Mario Diaz Espinoza have only missed the last two fixtures, so far, because of a thigh and knee injury. They could be missing for a quite long time if their injuries are severe.
Austin vs Columbus Crew: Common Questions & Answers
- Where can I watch the game? – Freesports in the UK and DAZN Deutsch will be broadcasting the event. You can also see if any of your local networks will be streaming it or check with your bookmaker/online streaming subscription.
- When and where will the match be? – The match will be played at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas and it will start at 02:00 CET.
- Where can I find the best odds for the Austin vs Columbus Crew match? – BetMGM offers the top MLS odds, including for Austin vs Columbus Crew.