Atlanta Utd will face Philadelphia Union on the 20th of June (Sunday) and we will review the top betting picks and lines for the fixture.
Free Betting Picks and Latest Betting Lines
Below, we have listed the top three betting picks for the Atlanta Utd vs Philadelphia Union fixture on Sunday. If you want more free MLS betting picks, check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ 2.00
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Philadelphia Union to win @ 3.10
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.83
We got our betting lines from BetMGM, but before you place any of the suggested betting picks, we will recommend that you double-check them before you place any bets.
BTTS – No
We don't think that both teams will score like the last head-to-head game they played in May because three out of the last four games they played against each other were won with clean sheets. Also, Philadelphia Union has only two BTTS games out of the last eight MLS fixtures they played.
Philadelphia Union has either won or drew the last six fixtures they played in a part of the MLS and CONCACAF. Atlanta Utd has lost or drew five of the last seven MLS fixtures they played this season. Philadelphia Union hasn't lost an MLS away game this season, so far, and they are ranked second in the MLS Eastern Conference, and in the last five Eastern Conference MLS games they have the best form.
Only three of the last seven MLS games for Atlanta Utd ended with more than 2.5 total goals per match. For Philadelphia Union, only one game out of the last eight MLS fixtures has been with more than 2.5 total goals. The last time these teams faced each other there were only two goals scored.
Final Match Preview and Injury News About the Match
Atlanta Utd has three injured players in total who are not likely to make it on the 20th against Philadelphia Union. Forward Jurgen Damm is one of them and he has already missed several matches due to his injury.
Philadelphia Union has four injured players in total – three midfielders (Daniel Gazdag, Ilson Pereira Dias Junior, and Jack de Vries) and goalkeeper Greg Ranjitsingh. We don't think that it will be hard for them to beat Atlanta Utd even with more injured players on paper.
Atlanta Utd vs Philadelphia Union: FAQs
- Which venue will host the Atlanta Utd vs Philadelphia Union? – Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will host the match.
- What time will the match start? – The fixture is scheduled to begin at 20:00 CET.
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match? – Sky Sports Football will stream it in the UK & Ireland, Sport TV in Portugal, TV2 Sport in Denmark, Voyo, DAZN Deutsch, Max Sport, Nova Sport 2 in the Czech Republic, CMore Fotboll in Sweden, and Polsat Sport Premium 1.
- Will bookies stream the match? – If the bookmaker has the match on its live streaming schedule, you can watch it there.