Atlanta Utd will face New York Red Bulls on the 27th of June and in this article, we will go through the top betting lines and picks for the event.
Top Atlanta Utd vs New York Red Bulls Picks
These free betting picks were selected as the most popular for the Atlanta Utd vs New York Red Bulls fixture. If you want to see more MLS betting lines, feel free to visit our site.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -153
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – New York Red Bulls to win @ +250
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +100
Remember to double-check the betting lines on your bet slip before you place any of the picks we recommended above because all odds are subject to change. We got these lines from the bookmaker BetMGM.
BTTS – Yes
Atlanta Utd have had six BTTS games out of the last eight MLS fixtures they played and New York Red Bulls had six games where both teams scored out of the last ten, they played overall. Although four out of five times these teams played against each other, the game ended with a clean sheet, we believe that this time it will be different.
New York Red Bulls won four of the last seven fixtures they played in the MLS and have won head-to-head against Atlanta Utd four out of the last five times. Atlanta Utd won only one of the last seven MLS games they participated in and haven't won a game against the New York Red Bulls since 2018.
Total Match Goals
Only two of the last six MLS games for Atlanta Utd ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. For New York Red Bulls, only three of the last seven games they played were with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Match Preview and Injury Reports for Both Teams
Atlanta Utd has the advantage when it comes to fewer injured players, but we don't think that will be enough to help them against the New York Red Bulls. Midfielders Emerson Hyndman and Matheus Rossetto have been out with injuries for the past two Atlanta Utd fixtures.
On the other side, New York Red Bulls have double the number of injured players. Midfielder Youba Diarra has been out with a muscle injury for quite a while this season and Aaron Long's Achilles Tendon injury has taken him off the field in the last four fixtures. Defender Andrew Gutman has been out for three games because of a hip injury and forward Daniel Royer missed the last two fixtures because of a thigh injury.
FAQs Regarding Atlanta Utd vs New York Red Bulls
- Which networks will stream the match? – DAZN Italia, TV2 Sport X in Denmark, Sky Sports Football in the UK & Ireland, Nova Sport 1 in the Czech Republic, and Voyo will be streaming the match.
- What time is the match scheduled to start? – The game will start at 21:30 CET.
- In which stadium will the match be played? – The match will be hosted in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.