How will the Wycombe vs Bristol match end? Is Wycombe dead in the water or can the team still pull through? Find out what are our top free tips and predictions on the match including a match preview.
Latest Free Betting Tips for the Wycombe vs Bristol Match on Wednesday
Let's review the top free wagering tips for the Wednesday match between Wycombe and Bristol. You can also check out the rest of the Championship predictions available on the site.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Bristol to win @ 31/20
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 19/20
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 7/10
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. We can say that the odds are 100% correct up until the time of posting. To be extra sure they haven't changed, you need to double-check them.
- 1 Latest Free Betting Tips for the Wycombe vs Bristol Match on Wednesday
- 2 Club Form and Head-to-Head Statistics for Wycombe vs Bristol
- 3 Recent Injuries and Other Important Team News for Wycombe vs Bristol
- 4 Prevalent FAQs Regarding Wycombe vs Bristol on Wednesday
Bristol City to Win
Bristol City is ten positions ahead of Wycombe in the Championship table and they won or drew five out of the last ten away games in the Championship. Wycombe has won three games in the last ten, but the rest of the five were lost and two were drawn.
Both Teams Won't Score
BTTS is a popular market, but both Wycombe and Bristol City haven't had more than four games in the last ten, where that situation occurred.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored in the Game
Bristol City has had four out of ten recent games where a total number of goals was more than 2.5, while Wycombe even less with three out of ten games ending with more than 2.5 goals. There is a high chance that there won't be many goals in the Wednesday match, as well.
Club Form and Head-to-Head Statistics for Wycombe vs Bristol
Below, you can read about the latest form for both teams, including statistics and scores from their latest matches.
Recent Injuries and Other Important Team News for Wycombe vs Bristol
Bristol City's away form is better than Wycombe's home form in the last ten games. They are also more than fifteen points ahead of their opponents in the Championship table. Although Wycombe has had a better recent form, we don't think that they will be able to beat Bristol City on Wednesday.
The Chairboys only have three injured players – defender Ryan Tafazolli, and midfielders Nnamdi Ofoborh and Dominic Gape. Bristol City will miss four players due to injuries, including Jay Desilva, Andreas Weimann, and Nathan Baker. The Robins will also miss Henri Lansbury due to a red card suspension.
Prevalent FAQs Regarding Wycombe vs Bristol on Wednesday
- Can you recommend where to bet on this match? – Our top choice is Ladbrokes.
- What time will the match begin? – The match is set to start at 20:00 CET.
- Where will the match be held? – The match will be played on Adams Park in High Wycombe.
- Will I be able to watch the match online? – We don't know of any streaming service that will broadcast the event. You might want to check if your bookmaker offers streaming on it.