Today, we will check out the Wycombe vs Bournemouth match, which will be played this Saturday. You can check out our predictions and tips for it, but if you want to bet on others, you can check out our site for more Championship predictions.
Top Wycombe vs Bournemouth Odds and Free Betting Tips
You can see that we have listed the top free wagering tips for the Wycombe vs Bournemouth match on Saturday.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Bournemouth to win @ 8/15
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 8/11
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Arnaut Danjuma @ 13/10
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Bear in mind that all prices can change at any time, which means that before you place any of the bets we recommended, you need to check the prices for the selections.
Bournemouth to Win
Bournemouth was on a six-game winning streak, until last Saturday when they lost against Brentford. Bournemouth is one of the teams with seventy-seven points which are currently fighting for a sport at the playoffs. They won or drew 80% of their ten most recent away games, while Wycombe lost 50% of their last ten home games and at the last spot in the table this season.
Over 2.5 Goals
Bournemouth has ended eight of their last ten games with over 2.5 goals scored, while Wycombe has had six games with over 2.5 goals in their last ten played. Bournemouth has a season average of 2.6 total goals scored per game, so it isn't hard to believe that there will be a lot of goals.
Arnaut Danjuma to Score
Arnaut Danjuma scored seven goals in the last ten games he played for Bournemouth and had caught up to Dominic Solanke with the number of goals scored this season – fifteen. Danjuma also has seven assists this season.
Head-to-Head Stats and Recent Matches
Below, we have gathered the most important statistical data for you to check out for both Bournemouth and Wycombe.
Our Match Preview for the Wycombe vs Bournemouth Fixture
Bournemouth is the clear favorite and they don't have that many injured players – only three. They are forward Shane Long, midfielder Lewis Cook, and defender Lloyd Kelly. Cook is the only one who has been injured for a while now, while the others have missed only several games, for now.
Wycombe also has few injuries – only two midfielders will miss the game on Saturday. They are Nnamdi Ofoborh and Dominic Gape. Wycombe will be relegated this season, but we are excited to see how they will do against Bournemouth considering the last two times they faced each other, the Cherries got clean sheets.
Popular FAQs About the Match Between Wycombe and Bournemouth
- When and where will the fixture be? – The match is set to be played on Adams Park in High Wycombe and it will start at 16:00 CET.
- Where can I find the top odds for the match? – Ladbrokes offers some of the best odds for all Championship games.
- Who is the favorite in the match? – Considering many factors, the favorite is Bournemouth.
- Will the match be streamed somewhere? – No, it won't. You should check to see if your bookmaker will stream the event, but it's highly unlikely.